Derelict Update Released! - Natural Selection 2

13»

Comments

• OnosFactoryOnosFactory New Zealand Join Date: 2008-07-16 Member: 64637Members
    edited July 2015
    "•Alien hivesight related LOS-checking was being done even for Marine players, where it is irrelevant."

- Oh lordy, does anyone remember when Hydras scanned the entire map?

And: •Bile bombs and gorge spit are now client side predicted.

Thank you all.
  • PersianImm0rtalPersianImm0rtal Join Date: 2010-12-02 Member: 75414Members, Constellation, NS2 Map Tester
    For the love of God and ns2 and everything holy...

Please graphically update the infestation with some transparency!!' I beg you. It's so ugly. Totally ruins the game for many people as that was the main feature they wanted to see ... And it sucks so bad the way it looks.
  • PersianImm0rtalPersianImm0rtal Join Date: 2010-12-02 Member: 75414Members, Constellation, NS2 Map Tester
    I've lost count of the years waiting...
  • 2cough2cough Rocky Mountain High Join Date: 2013-03-14 Member: 183952Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter

Please graphically update the infestation with some transparency!!' I beg you. It's so ugly. Totally ruins the game for many people as that was the main feature they wanted to see ... And it sucks so bad the way it looks.

You talking full or minimal infest? Or both?
    2cough wrote: »

You talking full or minimal infest? Or both?

One or the other, it doesn't matter. They both look ugly. That reminds me, back in the beta there was a wierd bug that made infestation look really cool.
  • TheCopTheCop FR Join Date: 2013-11-16 Member: 189398Members, WC 2013 - Gold
    The new map is gorgeous. Congrats!