Surveillance cameras

LeftyLikeLeftyLike Norway Join Date: 2015-04-19 Member: 203638Members
I might be the only one who wants this, but here it goes.

Surveillance cameras.

I have no idea about how difficult it would be to implement something like this.
perhaps you had to activate a console in the base, which would give you the POV of the camera?

I realize you can just look outside if you want to see whats going on..but this would be very cool if you're like me and has built an underground "secret lair".
Also, sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads.

Comments

• Mr357Mr357 Join Date: 2015-03-31 Member: 202777Members
    Surveillance cameras are easy to implement. Hell, Garry's Mod has them. It's just a PiP of an additional camera.
  • LeuenteichLeuenteich Germany Join Date: 2015-08-18 Member: 207258Members
    Great idea; I'm always having problems parking my Cylops, so CCTV on my back would be great. As i am hoping for even bigger submarines, these would definitely make sense. Would give my base some sort of sense as a monitoring room, as i currently use it for crafting only (Cyclops is FULL of storage, but needs energy cells).
  • LeftyLikeLeftyLike Norway Join Date: 2015-04-19 Member: 203638Members
    Leuenteich wrote: »
    Great idea; I'm always having problems parking my Cylops, so CCTV on my back would be great. As i am hoping for even bigger submarines, these would definitely make sense. Would give my base some sort of sense as a monitoring room, as i currently use it for crafting only (Cyclops is FULL of storage, but needs energy cells).

It would definitely be useful on the Cyclops to see whats behind you.
    If not cameras, then at least some sort of warning if you're about to crash into something.