A few habitat improvement ideas.

IfritIfrit canada Join Date: 2015-08-16 Member: 207209Members
Hello everyone!

I've been playing subnautica for a while now and id like to share some improvement ideas with all of you!

1) More Habitat related buildables.
Maybe add more little things for the habitat like a bed to sleep in and skip the night for example? (since your going to be staying a while :P also should serve as a respawn point) Bedroom related things , closets, dressers, etc ,kitchen related things fridge for preserving foods better, counter tops to prepare advanced foods that give you temporary buffs and restore more hunger and thirst, Chairs and tables to sit on and eat and improve some sort of wellness (maybe infront of a wonderful veiw? :P ) templates to create your own room shapes and sizes, Basically things that increase the over all feel of a home also some things that improve base functionality would be cool like a way to produce food indoors like a hydroponics table or a control room to operate the rest of your base from?

2) Additional power options.
Something to make use of steam vents for your base ,power plant related things to attach to your base in general would be really cool and over all useful in the game as i imagine more things are coming out that require large amounts of power generation.

3)oxygen generation module for your base because where else would it come from?

4) Advanced crafting modules

Most of the ideas i had are related to your habitat feeling like a more permanent home and functional facility during your stay on this hostile world.
let me know what you guys think :)

Comments

• PIJAWAPIJAWA BANGLADESZ Join Date: 2015-08-16 Member: 207208Members
    Subnautica is one of my faworite projects in this year its oryginal, beutiful i have fev sugestions what i would like to see in this game

- you can add some weather changes - storm, rein etc.
    - i think ecosystem of this game must be expand, player can get some of the materials from animals,
    - more midle animals in ecosystem
    - more big plant eather
    - more big meat eather
    - plant with floats on the water like - wather lilies ( player can walk on it )
    - aurora can be a place where we can get bether equipment in extremli hard enviroment
    - more crafting items ( especialy Backpack )
    - energy form reactor can charge gear
    - add some furniture
    - add some light that can be put at te botom of the sea and be powered from the station
    - player must have purpouse to expand so i think te best method to meake people colect resorses is posibility to evacuate the planet in rocket space ship of his own made

Best of luck
  • IfritIfrit canada Join Date: 2015-08-16 Member: 207209Members
    I like the storm idea I think threatening weather would be a fun addition.