when people see us talking about lethal weapons and have no good responses...

tyler111762tyler111762 Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada Join Date: 2015-05-17 Member: 204558Members

Comments

• TerraBladeTerraBlade Join Date: 2015-05-25 Member: 204886Members
    Oh you mean when people want lethel weapons but cannot identify a good reason that isn't covered by current or proposed mechanics/tools? I find that response to be a little to extreme. This is more of my reaction to those kinds of people.
    Everyone is now dumber
  • LightdevilLightdevil Austria Join Date: 2015-06-10 Member: 205381Members, Subnautica Playtester
    Im voting for this thread to be deleted, if thats possible.
  • tyler111762tyler111762 Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada Join Date: 2015-05-17 Member: 204558Members
    Lightdevil wrote: »
    Im voting for this thread to be deleted, if thats possible.

awww you guys are no fun XD

• tyler111762tyler111762 Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada Join Date: 2015-05-17 Member: 204558Members
    TerraBlade wrote: »
    Oh you mean when people want lethel weapons but cannot identify a good reason that isn't covered by current or proposed mechanics/tools? I find that response to be a little to extreme. This is more of my reaction to those kinds of people.
    Everyone is now dumber

while i wont get into this here, since this was supposed to be a joke guys lighten up

you want to fit endgame technology that we want in the FUll release of a game to fit perfectly in alpha?

no it doesn't fit now, it never will fit now. but in the future, it may. and we have every right to talk about our ideas on our own threads, just as much as you do.

if you really want to get into this again you know where to go.
  • LightdevilLightdevil Austria Join Date: 2015-06-10 Member: 205381Members, Subnautica Playtester
    You literally just told us to get the hell out, what kind of a joke is that. Thats just rude. And this whole thread seems to just exist to piss people off.
  • 04Leonhardt04Leonhardt I came here to laugh at you Join Date: 2015-08-01 Member: 206618Members
  • En9a9eEn9a9e USA Join Date: 2015-02-17 Member: 201408Members, Subnautica Playtester
    Guys please don't let this devolve into flaming. I lol at the joke even though I totally disagree with the sentiment. It's perfectly fine to agree to disagree on this and everyone should have the right to present/press their case as long as we can remain decent and consciously civil in the back and forth. One thing to note though is that this is a forum where people read and can often "read into" things posted. Be considerate in that regard and preface things when possible, if you realize it could be taken the wrong way. We're not mind readers so that calls for some patience and latitude from all parties.

• 04Leonhardt04Leonhardt I came here to laugh at you Join Date: 2015-08-01 Member: 206618Members
    En9a9e wrote: »
    Guys please don't let this devolve into flaming
    you're about 7 posts too late m80

• En9a9eEn9a9e USA Join Date: 2015-02-17 Member: 201408Members, Subnautica Playtester
    edited August 2015
    Guys please don't let this devolve into flaming
    you're about 7 posts too late m80

Oh but I've seen much much worse other forums/places. ;D SN is generally way better than that with a cool community that should be allowed to hash things out as respectfully as possible over the game. A little bit of joking and teasing never hurts as long as it doesn't get obnoxious and carried away.
    You literally just told us to get the hell out, what kind of a joke is that. Thats just rude. And this whole thread seems to just exist to piss people off.

other way around mate. im open to discussion people usually tell US to get out.

Tyler do bear in mind that using wording like "you have no good responses" (paraphrased) is not conducive to discussion. I got your joke and had a good laugh over it, even though I know you probably actually do feel shut down by many over the issue. There will never be any chance at good discussion if one party or the other doesn't step up to the plate and set an approachable tone. The joke was funny and I got your point but imo I think this topic is well covered elsewhere and should be continued there instead of a new thread on it.

Tyler do bear in mind that using wording like "you have no good responses" (paraphrased) is not conducive to discussion. I got your joke and had a good laugh over it, even though I know you probably actually do feel shut down by many over the issue. There will never be any chance at good discussion if one party or the other doesn't step up to the plate and set an approachable tone. The joke was funny and I got your point but imo I think this topic is well covered elsewhere and should be continued there instead of a new thread on it.

dude dude dude. everything about this is a joke. it's supposed to be provocative. i was on a random video streak at like 4 am, saw this, and thought this up XD

there is nothing serious about this.

wasn't trying to start more threads man XD