AUS community gathers

_mod_mod New Zealand Join Date: 2013-11-01 Member: 188922Members, Reinforced - Supporter
Hey guys with the new patch finally out now's a good excuse to dip in for a good few matches of one of our favourite games. I think we all know it's probably not enough to resurrect the Australasian scene but we can at least dip our toes in for some good fun!

Anyway I'll be chasing y'all up for some fun few matches tomorrow and over the weekend. I know most of us have moved on to new games or commitments but hey NS2 is pretty rad and so are you guys. It's a dying scene (for the Oceanians!) but that doesn't mean we can't have a party on the ashes!

Anyway If you're only from the AUS pub scene and don't already have me added contact me here. We're also welcoming our Singaporean neighbours (I reckon you Euros and 'Murricans have your own servers to be at).
So jump into the AUS mumble at mumble.ausns2.org port 6034 and hopefully we'll have some fun games over the weekend!

That all said I have no friggen clue if we even have Australasian servers anymore so if not we're going to invade a hopefully empty server for the night!
It might all fail but lets try anyway. I know for quite a few of us this is easily the best multiplayer game that we've been a major part of so we might as well go down with a flash.
If you can't make it for this weekend have no fear I'll be trying to wrangle up a show every new patch or so.

Comments

• _mod_mod New Zealand Join Date: 2013-11-01 Member: 188922Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    So today some cool people (Anema, Lucas2616, and Buttplug) got involved and organised a new server for the Aussies. Wooo!
  • IronsoulIronsoul Join Date: 2011-03-12 Member: 86048Members
    Cool!

Where's the new server being hosted? I think it went up yesterday and it seems to run really good for the small amount of time I was on it.

I don't really feel like getting on mumble for some reason though.