omg! I love the new difficulty!!!

solar71solar71 usa Join Date: 2015-06-06 Member: 205276Members
Those stalker fish are awesome now!!

The ones that are long and thin, that swim in the kelp forests.
Those things are so much more dangerous now (which is a good thing)
Thank you for adding that in... Also it seems as if the leaches are more aggressive as well. (again, awesome!!!)

PS : im playing on hard core, so I don't know if this is the same for survival mode players.
But im loving it!!!

Thanks you guys, keep up the great work. I tell everyone I speak to about gaming, all about this game. woot woot!

Comments

• SeldkamSeldkam Join Date: 2014-01-01 Member: 191213Members
    solar71 wrote: »
    Those stalker fish are awesome now!!

The ones that are long and thin, that swim in the kelp forests.
    Those things are so much more dangerous now (which is a good thing)
    Thank you for adding that in... Also it seems as if the leaches are more aggressive as well. (again, awesome!!!)

PS : im playing on hard core, so I don't know if this is the same for survival mode players.
    But im loving it!!!

Thanks you guys, keep up the great work. I tell everyone I speak to about gaming, all about this game. woot woot!

But they aren't. I'm sorry to say this but I played (literally) with a boneshark and a few of his friends for a whole minute or more (CONSTANT CHASING :P )and I didn't get bit once. I really beg to differ
  • solar71solar71 usa Join Date: 2015-06-06 Member: 205276Members
    Well I don't know what you're doing but they are biting me a LOT!!! lol
    and killing me too. hahaha
    So maybe you're just very nimble. Or maybe you are strafing with the sea-glide which
    I refuse to do because I consider it cheating.

Sea glide = fast forward motion only. Like in real life.
    no side thrusters = no fast strafing.

or maybe you're just a really really good player. ;)
  • TieraxTierax aus Join Date: 2015-07-25 Member: 206401Members
    edited July 2015
    if you want to dodge them, swim in circles around them, as close as you can, they can't turn fast and you can end them before they cause harm, honestly i don't like having to use the "it's me or them" mentality, but i tend to hardcore mode and at this moment in time it's how you survive.
    mostly you just need fins.