Lubricant : The machines do not produce this reason.

NostraKabusNostraKabus Turkiye Join Date: 2015-06-25 Member: 205756Members
I produce the machine. When I want to collect lubricant question mark appears. The machines do not produce this reason.

Comments

• solar71solar71 usa Join Date: 2015-06-06 Member: 205276Members
    You collect lubricant from the creep vines.
    They are yellow glowing pods about 1/2 up the creep vines
    Once you get 2 yellow pods, you can make 1 lubricant.
  • NostraKabusNostraKabus Turkiye Join Date: 2015-06-25 Member: 205756Members
    edited July 2015
    solar71 wrote: »
    You collect lubricant from the creep vines.
    They are yellow glowing pods about 1/2 up the creep vines
    Once you get 2 yellow pods, you can make 1 lubricant.

Cyclops building - Lubricant?
    Is anyone else having issues building a Cyclops again.

Trying to rebuild Red October after starting afresh and I need lubricant to build it which is none existant it seems. I can't even access the constructor to be able to build it either. Can climb up on it but can't activate.

I know. I collect but is not active.It does not seem fabricator. I'm not stupid. I know what I saw. If I could move this issue to the forum. is not it?
  • solar71solar71 usa Join Date: 2015-06-06 Member: 205276Members
    I think you need to play in "Experimental mode" not normal mode.

Are you playing in Experimental mode?
    edited July 2015
    I found a mistake. Errors in the 1780 version, it's part of survival. This error comes when the only mode of survival played out.

There are games that bugs.

• AmanchamAmancham GER Join Date: 2015-07-01 Member: 205922Members
    edited July 2015
    You need to collect several seeds. When you start picking the seeds, there is a lot of stuff in between that is not yet specified (reading "none") but the seeds are underneath and then you can make the lubricant and build your cyclops again.

Not sure what all the other stuff is about but the creepvine seeds are there and you can make the lubricant.
    Yes! You're right. As you well. But I opened a new game section (SURVIVOR) was in this section. But what they collect all of the previous game (?) There was a question mark.

but now it is as you say.

An unnecessary detail and very time-consuming. :open_mouth:
  • Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    @NostraKabus

This game is early access, many things are just being implemented so there is a lot of placeholder stuff.

This is an Early Access title, means things will often be broken patch to patch, as they make changes to the underlying infrastructure, as well as adding new items, recipes etc.

If you are going to keep reporting everything as a bug, I might suggest that Early Access titles are probably not where you should be spending your time playing games.

Absolutely everything is subject to change in this game. There is no guarantee how this game will turn out, so picking up on little things like the fact they are using ? as placeholders while they get the sprites done is worrying about things that are of no consequence.

I wouldn't be surprised if the entire UI system was redesigned before the game is finished, because new elements they add will probably force a redesign of the structure. Such is the nature of Game Development.

You say you are a game developer, but show all the impatience of a person who doesn't understand the development process at all.
    edited July 2015
    Soul_Rider I know,

I'm a game developer and programmer.
    I am aware of what is happening.I know all of this already. But in any game I wrote that there is not much error.

this game is the need to check themselves before me, if you read a team. Because logical game filled with errors.
    I also have early access to design games, but it was not so embarrassing.

I want to give you ideas. They criticize me so selfish but I want to support this beautiful game. They criticize me.

I am a very weak team that is preparing for this game ..

Money is not everything. People are constantly hiding behind the excuse for mistakes early access to the game.
  • Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    Your comments show a complete lack of understanding the project at hand here.

Compare this to all the other EA games you want, this is UWE, and they were doing this before Early Access and the like even existed. They are already pioneers in this field, so don't worry if they aren't doing it the way you think it should be done.

Why bring money into this? I don't know you, but I know your mentality as one who shouldn't invest in EA games, no matter how much of a game developer you think you are. You fail to understand the basic concepts of the practice.
  • subnautica4lifesubnautica4life united states Join Date: 2015-07-11 Member: 206106Members
    edited July 2015
    @NostraKabus @Soul_Rider is right its early access there are things they are working on its not a full game yet. like soul said i wouldn't be surprised if they redo the UI its highly expected they are genna start fixing bugs eventually and some of your problems are not there main concern there main concern is creating things to distract the player while they fix bugs and work on models look at the exosuit right now its just a bunch of blocks with two tanks on the back that's probably what there working right now models so do you want fixed bugs or do you want more awsome stuff like the moon pool or the warper or the crab squid or the botanical_analysis_machine
    edited July 2015
    Soul_Rider wrote: »
    Your comments show a complete lack of understanding the project at hand here.

Compare this to all the other EA games you want, this is UWE, and they were doing this before Early Access and the like even existed. They are already pioneers in this field, so don't worry if they aren't doing it the way you think it should be done.

Why bring money into this? I don't know you, but I know your mentality as one who shouldn't invest in EA games, no matter how much of a game developer you think you are. You fail to understand the basic concepts of the practice.

E. A Company, works for the İlluminati. a large part of the purpose of the annual ILLUMINATI is transferred to illustrate.
    Don't tell me the big companies. I know all of them.

subnautica4life

I'm here all the games as a player in the game 3500 I know several I know. I'm used to. I support my new games and game producer. I support you in your development.
  • LightdevilLightdevil Austria Join Date: 2015-06-10 Member: 205381Members, Subnautica Playtester
    Lolwat, sometimes threads should just be closed..