My Idea of a seaplane

mustangpilot12mustangpilot12 United States Join Date: 2015-06-14 Member: 205492Members
I was thinking that if the map were to get really large maybe we could get a quicker way to get around. I thought that maybe we could get a seaplane that the sea moth could dock in and fly it to parts of the map. Right now there isn't a need for it because the map size is relatively small. I thought the seaplane could be customize able just like the Cyclops (were you can put lockers, fabricators and what not in it). This is just an idea I had that I thought the devs may consider. Tell me what you guys think!

Comments

• LightdevilLightdevil Austria Join Date: 2015-06-10 Member: 205381Members, Subnautica Playtester
    I like the idea but id rather have a seaplane that can only take the seamoth with it, basically a flying docking station, but I dont want anything bigger where you can put lockers in and stuff..
  • TotallyLemonTotallyLemon Atlanta Georgia Join Date: 2015-05-22 Member: 204764Members
    I already suggested a similar craft, but some people decided that was a terrible idea. F*ck it, your idea is awesome.
  • TrystTryst UK Join Date: 2015-05-03 Member: 204138Members
    I'd rather have a fast ship with a docking station for the moth. Flying creates it's own set of problems for the devs to figure out and this is really a sea based game so I'd prefer if it stuck to sea based transport.