Weld Seamoth inside Cyclops

Captain_PyroCaptain_Pyro Germany Join Date: 2015-05-31 Member: 205116Members
Hi there,

The Idea is to repair the Seamoth inside of the Cyclops. Why would you even be able to enter the corridor under the seamoth?
I think it would be very plausible to dry-dock the moth to repair it. Also much more convenient than repairing it beforehand or after leaving the cyclops. I'd just like to take off to new adventures in a fully restored vessel.

Edit: Of course now, with the Habitat update out, this counts for the Moonpool as well.

Comments

• SalmonJEDlSalmonJEDl Finland Join Date: 2015-05-14 Member: 204465Members
    I completely agree with you. Maybe you could also pick up a completely broken seamoth and repair it on cyclops OR bring it to a moon pool for repairs.
  • FalcoFalco Germany Join Date: 2015-06-05 Member: 205271Members
    Sounds plausible.
    Also what's a moon pool?
  • HexaphobiaHexaphobia Oregon Join Date: 2015-05-20 Member: 204694Members
    edited June 2015
    Falco said:
    Sounds plausible.
    Also what's a moon pool?
    Google it. Its a new building for the sea bases that will allow the exosuit and seamoth to dry dock.
    Hi there,

The Idea is to repair the Seamoth inside of the Cyclops. Why would you even be able to enter the corridor under the seamoth?
    I think it would be very plausible to dry-dock the moth to repair it. Also much more convenient than repairing it beforehand or after leaving the cyclops. I'd just like to take off to new adventures in a fully restored vessel.
    I really like this idea. you could have the arms drop the seamoth a small bit while in the docking corridor of the cyclops so you could reach it with the welder and replace the power cell.
  • Captain_PyroCaptain_Pyro Germany Join Date: 2015-05-31 Member: 205116Members
    edited June 2015
    The arms reaching the moth down sounds nice!

...but you don't need to replace powercells. It kinda loads on it's own, remember? ^^
  • HexaphobiaHexaphobia Oregon Join Date: 2015-05-20 Member: 204694Members
    The arms reaching the moth down sounds nice!

...but you don't need to replace powercells. It kinda loads on it's own, remember? ^^
    Ah yes! you are right, good catch. but this thread gave me another idea. In order to keep this thread on topic ill just post a link to it.
  • Captain_PyroCaptain_Pyro Germany Join Date: 2015-05-31 Member: 205116Members
    edited August 2015
    Bump!

Now more than ever...

PS: Please put this in the "suggestion" board, thanks.