[Abusable Mechanic] Swimming to surface and depths

Terik92Terik92 Spain Join Date: 2015-02-05 Member: 201219Members
This is something I notice recently. Space and C are used to swim vertically to top and bottom without taking care where you are looking at. You can do it too by swimming forward to the surface or the depths, but if you combine both, you can double your speed, which I think is a bit unfair. Here is a video where you can see the difference between using only one of the normal ways and combine both.

Comments

• DchicoteDchicote Germany Join Date: 2015-05-26 Member: 204901Members
    Yes, yu are right, I have already found, but i think there are more bugs with higher priority. For now, it's ok. I think.

• TotallyLemonTotallyLemon Atlanta Georgia Join Date: 2015-05-22 Member: 204764Members
    edited June 2015
    Dchicote said:
    Yes, yu are right, I have already found, but i think there are more bugs with higher priority. For now, it's ok. I think.

Since you are a German player, I would be happy to give you some feedback. (Sorry I don't speak or write German)

Another way to communicate what you meant would be like this, "Yes, you are right. I already found that, but I think there are more bugs with higher priority. It's probably ok for now."

Of course, you did really well. Congrats for using the contraction it's correctly. Many native English writers confuse it's with its all the time. So really, you didn't do all that badly.

• RobinKumbaSyRobinKumbaSy France Join Date: 2015-05-18 Member: 204615Members
    Dchicote said:

Since you are a German player, I would be happy to give you some feedback. (Sorry I don't speak or write German)

Another way to communicate what you meant would be like this, "Yes, you are right. I already found that, but I think there are more bugs with higher priority. It's probably ok for now."

Of course, you did really well. Congrats for using the contraction it's correctly. Many native English writers confuse it's with its all the time. So really, you didn't do all that badly.

That's really nice of you to help him :) I'm a native French and even after 10 years studying english I still have troubles getting my words together x)
  • ConfusedConfused Wait. What? Join Date: 2003-01-28 Member: 12904Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester
    So, on the bug front, It's known and intended. You can discuss if that seems a good idea but the word we got when reporting was that's how it should be.