What do I do now?

solar71solar71 usa Join Date: 2015-06-06 Member: 205276Members

Hey guys.

1st off, I love Subnautica!!! its awesome!!!

Now for my question...

I have just built the Cyclops. I have the SeaGlide, and the SeaMoth.

I have the Still suit, and the Radiation suit.

I have fixed the Aurora, so no more radiation.

I have the stasis gun and the workbench and all the upgrades from it.

What now?

Is this the end of the game for me, until a new update comes along?

BTW I also have the depth and battery upgrade for the Cyclops.

Im just confused as to what I should do at this point.

Also Im playing on hard core.

I found some awesome deep caves but there isn't anything I need in them.

I already have more then enough Lithium.

If someone could give me an idea, of where I should go to find some adventure, I would greatly appreciate it.

Comments

• aeroripperaeroripper Join Date: 2005-02-25 Member: 42471NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, Constellation
    There's a giant hole directly north of the mushroom forest that's pretty deep.  I think its part of the lava zone but isn't fully finished yet.  
  • R1600TurboR1600Turbo AZ, USA Join Date: 2015-05-03 Member: 204090Members
    There's a giant hole directly north of the mushroom forest that's pretty deep.  I think its part of the lava zone but isn't fully finished yet.  
    I got stuck in this hole last night, almost didn't find my way out so I would advise using lots of beacons or not going very far. Also careful of the Reapers that spawn in that area. There's really nothing down there though, or at least I didn't see anything. 

Also, chances are in a future update you'll have to start all over so for this reason I don't put much effort into collecting or building anything more than I really need. 
  • SalmonJEDlSalmonJEDl Finland Join Date: 2015-05-14 Member: 204465Members
    You could try to find floater island in the soutwestern part of the map. However, that area is still totally uncomplete, so don't expect anything cool to happen (yet).
    There isn't that much to do in the game at the moment. We just have to wait for more.
  • FalcoFalco Germany Join Date: 2015-06-05 Member: 205271Members
    you could build a base that connects the aurora and the floating island xd