Please add Mac version!!!!!!!

MelonLumpsMCMelonLumpsMC united states Join Date: 2015-05-10 Member: 204381Members
Subnautica is an amazing game and i have it downloaded on steam but i own a mac and i was very dissapointed when i found out that such an amazing game didnt support mac

Comments

• 2cough2cough Rocky Mountain High Join Date: 2013-03-14 Member: 183952Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
    First posted on April 6 at http://unknownworlds.com/subnautica/subnautica-mac-osx-whats-status/
    Looking to the future, we’ve started discussing the possibility of releasing OSX versions of Subnautica. We think this is the right thing to do, especially for customers who were able to purchase the game on OSX despite us setting the game as Windows-only on Steam. We can’t guarantee it though, and will keep you updated on our plans. If you have purchased Subnautica on OSX, you can run the game under Windows (there’s no separation of copies, despite Subnautica not being identified as a ‘Steamplay’ game on the Store), for example in Boot Camp.
  • KanekiKenKanekiKen 20th ward Join Date: 2015-04-30 Member: 203964Members
    Get a PC if you enjoy gaming, mac is for sure the wrong choice there.
  • 2cough2cough Rocky Mountain High Join Date: 2013-03-14 Member: 183952Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
    Good news for you... I spied a
    OSX test build - shippable
    somewheres around the trello.
  • conscioussoulconscioussoul Canada Join Date: 2015-05-17 Member: 204607Members, Subnautica Playtester
    OSX will be there soon! See this video status posted by the developers:
    Yes, that's the video I saw, but chose not to link since it is unlisted.
  • PsyBootPsyBoot Brazil Join Date: 2015-04-13 Member: 203391Members
    Subnautica is an amazing game and i have it downloaded on steam but i own a mac and i was very dissapointed when i found out that such an amazing game didnt support mac

Probably in the next update should already be available, Looking at the amount of things "to do" in Trello, seems to be missing a little bit for the update.But it will very soon come out