Honestly my game is ruined.

Kysto4444Kysto4444 Stop Join Date: 2015-05-02 Member: 204063Members
I saved right outside the aurora before I was going in in case I died now every time I load up the game I spawn in the middle of no where with literally nothing in my inventory. Also I cant go back and get my seamoth or Cyclops because they are in radition zone. Now you are probably thinking just building a radition suit and go back well I can't because all my stuff is in my Cyclops. I also lost my welder builder stasis gun and terraformer because there were in my inventory. Honestly I really need this fixed because it completely ruined the game for me.

Comments

• BeigeAlertBeigeAlert Texas Join Date: 2013-08-08 Member: 186657Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    Kysto4444 wrote: »
    I saved right outside the aurora before I was going in in case I died now every time I load up the game I spawn in the middle of no where with literally nothing in my inventory. Also I cant go back and get my seamoth or Cyclops because they are in radition zone. Now you are probably thinking just building a radition suit and go back well I can't because all my stuff is in my Cyclops. I also lost my welder builder stasis gun and terraformer because there were in my inventory. Honestly I really need this fixed because it completely ruined the game for me.

Ooohhh that really sucks man. Have you tried using cheats to get back your items?
  • Cataclysm315Cataclysm315 United Kingdom Join Date: 2015-05-05 Member: 204190Members
    Couldn't you use the fabricator at your starting escape pod? Just collect some things and make a suit?
  • TrystTryst UK Join Date: 2015-05-03 Member: 204138Members
    Couldn't you use the fabricator at your starting escape pod? Just collect some things and make a suit?

It's what I was thinking. Head back to the escape pod and craft what you need to return to the Cyclops.
  • KanekiKenKanekiKen 20th ward Join Date: 2015-04-30 Member: 203964Members
    It is a game in alpha stage if that ruined it for you you should not be buying early access, do what i do report the bug and make a new game, the cyclops and seamoth aren't even hard to get as of now in the game.
  • GISPGISP Battle Gorge Denmark Join Date: 2004-03-20 Member: 27460Members, Playtest Lead, Forum Moderators, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Gold, Subnautica Playtester, Forum staff
    Open your console (Here is how)
    And type in "Item RadiationSuit 1" - Go fetch your things, and delete the suit - Enjoy the game as intented again :)