Different Hull Plate Issue

CthulhuCthulhu Join Date: 2012-09-14 Member: 159368Members, Reinforced - Shadow
So I've got the special edition, and I know I have the hull plate because I've built it before, but I'm no longer able to. I go into the cyclops, make sure I've got the blueprint (it's there) and the materials (1 titanium, 1 glass), but I can't press it to build the plate. So I tried seeing if it's an option in the builder menu (it's not) or even in the fabricator or something (nope). Are hull plates disabled or something?

Comments

• CthulhuCthulhu Join Date: 2012-09-14 Member: 159368Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    I know from the steam forums that other people are having this issue, so I'd really just like to see somebody acknowledge that this is an issue that exists, rather than it just being a mystery. If hull plates are disabled or there's a bug currently, that's fine because I totally trust that it'll be fixed before too long, but not being able to find any info other than other confused people is just a little aggravating. I'm not pissed at the devs or anything, I love you guys and the game is great, I just don't like it when it seems like a bug is just being ignored.
  • Racer1Racer1 Join Date: 2002-11-22 Member: 9615Members
    edited May 2015
    Recommend you ask once or twice in the online dev chat in the middle of the day.

If that doesn't work, AND if you think this is a widespread problem, tweet at Hugh.
  • CthulhuCthulhu Join Date: 2012-09-14 Member: 159368Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Cool, thanks. Yeah, sounds like hull plates are just bugged right now. At least it's not just me being clueless, which is relieving to hear.