What now?

JellyFriendJellyFriend Canada Join Date: 2015-05-05 Member: 204189Members
I don't really want to start a new game, but I managed to bug myself out of the Cyclops at the Aroura and get eaten by the RL... so what now? Should I mount an expadition to retrieve the Cyclops and attached Seamoth? Or just forget it and start a new cyclops? Or start a new game entirely?

Comments

• Cataclysm315Cataclysm315 United Kingdom Join Date: 2015-05-05 Member: 204190Members
    Go for the retrieval! Won't it be a kinda fun mission? Having to dive deep into enemy territory to claim what's yours? Good luck! :D
  • JellyFriendJellyFriend Canada Join Date: 2015-05-05 Member: 204189Members
    Oh god... okay I need to make another seamoth at the least. Terrifying notion.
  • Cataclysm315Cataclysm315 United Kingdom Join Date: 2015-05-05 Member: 204190Members
    Oh god... okay I need to make another seamoth at the least. Terrifying notion.

Please keep me posted. Im actually thinking of doing this for fun, just dropping my cyclops somewhere scary and try to rescue it!
    Well you're welcome to watch me stream when it happens. I also want to explore an area I haven't read about yet - big crystal formations and flating balls. THAT is a scary place. I keep expecting a colossal monster to come out of the deep and eat me...
    Well you're welcome to watch me stream when it happens. I also want to explore an area I haven't read about yet - big crystal formations and flating balls. THAT is a scary place. I keep expecting a colossal monster to come out of the deep and eat me...

I'm trying to keep off the game as much as possible to wait for more patches. I'm going to leave the lower areas until the big nastys and exo-suit are in ;) But yes I will watch if im free when you stream :D
    I'm too obsessed. Enjoying it too much to leave alone. After this rescue mission I think it will be a base building mission.
  • KanekiKenKanekiKen 20th ward Join Date: 2015-04-30 Member: 203964Members
    I feel you dude i am so addicted i cant put it down, and for sure go for the rescue mission.
    edited May 2015
    I have freed my Cyclops from the Aroura Wreck at the loss of one of my Seamoth (now stranded in the Aroura - maybe a RL will eat it?) Uploading and taking a break before visiting the crystals and balls area. TERRIFYING listening to the Reaper's calls. I didn't see it this time but holy cow.

EDIT: Uploaded
    Im in the same position guys, help! Why can't I come off of this game? xD I honestly think it's the fear, I haven't had a game scare me like this one in a long time! I'm talking since Dead Space 1! And I made the same mistake, R.I.P to all the seamoths that the Aurora has claimed.
    I couldn't do Dead Space period. Aliens don't scare me too much, but I HATE jump scares. Give me Silent Hill any day. Atmosphere, creativity, and interesting story are what almost always take me in. The atmosphere and sense of discovery is what keeps bringing me back.