health when logging into game, is it a bug?

C04LC04L UK Join Date: 2015-04-10 Member: 203217Members
When i log into game the loading screen appeares as usual and i hear water splashing (as id expect im loading into the world) then im in but for some reason its like ive been in water and im half health. even though i am in the cyclopse/seamoth or habitat. I kinda get scared il drown if the loading screen takes too long..

Not sure if this is a bug or is a known issue, thought i'd just bring it up.

JaiHo!

Comments

• ZergonuzZergonuz USA Join Date: 2015-04-08 Member: 203114Members
    The first time this happened to me I thought it was a bug; it turned out I was dying from Radiation Poisoning! Are you?!
  • C04LC04L UK Join Date: 2015-04-10 Member: 203217Members
    as of post ship exploding im loosing air and health on loading screen :-(
  • CortanisCortanis some water world in the middle of space Join Date: 2015-04-12 Member: 203362Members
    I'm pretty sure I know what's going on. I've had the same thing happen to me and I think that the seamoth bugs are related too. I think that maybe it's loading in the character, the ocean, and then the player created vehicles/bases in that order, but the game is still being "played" while it's loading. Thus the longer load time causes you to lose breath because you're "swimming" under the water. I think that and a collision safety are what's bugging the seamoth subs. If you're in the sub when you saved, you're still "piloting" it when you load it in with the problem of the off loading time causes the game to omit the physics portion of the seamoth for a collision safety.