[Bug] Cyclops won't let me dock my seamoth [Version 15170]

Toothbrush123Toothbrush123 U.S.A Join Date: 2015-02-11 Member: 201313Members
Subnautica Version - 15170
Description - Whenever I bring my Seamoth close the Cyclops, the docking bay doors open, but it won't let me dock the seamoth.
Reproduction steps - I have no idea. Maybe a one-time bug, or maybe due to some other cause, I have no idea.
Pictures or Video - Video of the bug in action:
output_log.txt (Error Log) - I've emailed it to Steve, and uploaded it to pastebin here: http://pastebin.com/iBmNUVQG

Comments

• ConfusedConfused Wait. What? Join Date: 2003-01-28 Member: 12904Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester
    I couldn't figure out a good way to reproduce this one in 15601. However, I would check to make sure you don't already have a sea moth in there. I think they got rid of the infinte docking of them a few builds back.

As always if you get repro steps that work, post them and we will get that sorted out.

• Toothbrush123Toothbrush123 U.S.A Join Date: 2015-02-11 Member: 201313Members
    While I am sure I did not have a seamoth already docked, as its pretty visible in the video, I ended up spawning a ton of stuff in for fun, and started a new save, which fixed the problem. No clue how to recreate that :/ This issue seems very.. confusing..

heh get it

because your name is confused
    High five, me!
  • ConfusedConfused Wait. What? Join Date: 2003-01-28 Member: 12904Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester
    *grudgingly high fives*

• Toothbrush123Toothbrush123 U.S.A Join Date: 2015-02-11 Member: 201313Members
    sweet, got a high five from myself AND confused. It's been a good day.