Desperately need a new forum area for bugs only - and some responses, please!

VandragoraxVandragorax United Kingdom Join Date: 2015-02-24 Member: 201533Members, Subnautica Playtester
Hi devs,

We desperately need a new forum section for bug reporting only please! A lot of reports are being lost in the sea of general feedback and ideas at the moment. This results in multiple threads popping up with the same issues, and a lot of threads being lost into the void with no indication of whether the issue ever got added to the bug tracker/backlog you guys use.

I would also like to suggest that in the bug report section on the forums, you guys could perhaps keep a sticky thread with a brief list of changes and/or bug fixes that go in when a new build is released. Or if this is too much to handle, perhaps get someone to help you do it *hint hint* :P

This will allow people to check before posting bug reports, whether they have already been resolved in the latest build.

I really hope to see some more level of involvement in these regards from you guys as it's a really important aspect of dealing with the community during an early access beta, especially when you value the feedback and bug reports from your players! :)

Cheers

Comments

• NortonNorton Join Date: 2005-01-13 Member: 35264Members
    I agree. The forum is finally getting pretty active and with all the new features there are more opportunities for bugs.
  • SteveRockSteveRock Join Date: 2012-10-01 Member: 161215Members, NS2 Developer, Subnautica Developer
    Yeah we may well create a new forum. But we are monitoring these forums, so don't be concerned that these are getting "lost". If we don't reply, it's probably because we're aware of the issue and we may have fixed it already, or we are working on it.