Cyclops Power

MarkQuinnMarkQuinn USA Join Date: 2015-02-21 Member: 201466Members
I see that the Cyclops now has diminishing power. How do I refuel it?

Comments

• RequiemfangRequiemfang Join Date: 2015-02-22 Member: 201492Members
    in the new release build or experimental? If experimental I'd say you use power cells to replace them. But I haven't tested this yet since I really can't thanks to the experimental branch being a bit broken with the inventory atm, last few experimental updates broke inventory so you can't open it properly (can't use mouse)
  • escapezeppelinescapezeppelin USA Join Date: 2015-02-24 Member: 201534Members
    Inventory still works fine for me although the blueprints are all wonky. You may want to try reinstalling or a fresh game.
  • MarkQuinnMarkQuinn USA Join Date: 2015-02-21 Member: 201466Members
    Hi thanks. Yes I'm playing the new release build.
  • VandragoraxVandragorax United Kingdom Join Date: 2015-02-24 Member: 201533Members, Subnautica Playtester
    The power regenerates over time when you are not in the craft. I think for future updates there will be a faster way to recharge it, probably docking with the bigger subs or adding a new battery?
  • ZourinZourin White Castle Join Date: 2015-02-27 Member: 201577Members
    If you go back into the engine bay, you should see small, hand-sized cylinders. These should be power cells and give you a reading on how charged they are. Having a power cell in your inventory will let you interact with a cell and replace it. You can find 3 such cylinders in the lifepod for example.

I believe power cells are also used to recharge the Seamoth, instead of batteries, which refuel the SeaGlide
  • RequiemfangRequiemfang Join Date: 2015-02-22 Member: 201492Members
    batteries recharge the SeaGlide, you're prompted to do so via the R key, If you have batteries in your inventory they get used. I don't know if they added the energy cell to the seamoth yet but they have plans for it. It was on trello after all.
  • MarkQuinnMarkQuinn USA Join Date: 2015-02-21 Member: 201466Members
    Thank you Zourin. Very helpful.