Can anybody get jeweled disks?

SrCumferenceSrCumference Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 3740Members
So I fired up the experimental version now that the loot changes are in, and I am liking them but I am wondering: how do I get the jeweled disk pieces? I have trie dhacking them with a knife, and just picking them up as they lie there, but I haven't been able to get one yet.

Anybody else having better luck? I wonder if they are broken or I just don't know what I am doing to get it.

Comments

• SrCumferenceSrCumference Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 3740Members
    Well, never mind. I saved and loaded and now they fall apart when hit with the knife. Now I am finally able to make the builder tool, but Alas! the fabricator never finishes building it(well, at least not after 1 or 2 minutes) and the fabricator then doesn't work again.

Anybody got a workaround for that?
  • Nuki255Nuki255 US Join Date: 2015-01-06 Member: 200658Members
    edited February 2015
    The last two experimental releases have screwed up just about everything for me. No base building, buggy fabricator..

But to put a positive spin, there are a lot of new items you can make.
  • MarkQuinnMarkQuinn USA Join Date: 2015-02-21 Member: 201466Members
    Nuki255 wrote: »
    The last two experimental releases have screwed up just about everything for me. No base building, buggy fabricator..

But to put a positive spin, there are a lot of new items you can make.

I started a new game in experimental, saw I had to use all kinds of new-fangled things to make a Cyclops, discovered I couldn't use the cheat codes to spawn those things because the names wouldn't take, and reverted right back to regular mode. Total of 5 minutes in.
  • SrCumferenceSrCumference Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 3740Members
    I am really quite enjoying the new loot style, it just feels... a little more complete? Maybe that's the right word? Definitely a step on the right direction. I think I might try to just spawn a builder and bypass that bug. Other than that I am really enjoying the changes though.