Just a little thanks

AresDeusAresDeus Germany Join Date: 2015-02-17 Member: 201404Members
I recently bought this early access game and I didn´t expect much as it is early access.
And as always if someone starts like this there is a "but"
(well sometimes there is a butt but not this time):

This early access is already amazing.
Even at this early stage you get the immersive feeling of being in an alien waterworld.
Not everything is hostile and not everything that looks harmless is harmless.
The world itself is just a joy for my eyes, it is really amazing.
The concept of exploring rather than shooting your way through the ocean is much appreciated.

I usually hate fanboys. Seriously they suck :)
But with this game I find myself becoming a fanboy.
Everyone who is interested in a really promising game concept should buy the early access and help fund this game.
It is really well worth it.
The devs may not have names as Chris Roberts but they are passionate about the game and I´m very confident in claiming this game will be a success.
Thanks guys for creating such a game.

(Now I finally became a fanboy and suck. But hey the game is just great)

Comments

• NeonSpyderNeonSpyder "Das est NTLDR?" Join Date: 2003-07-03 Member: 17913Members
    edited February 2015
    What do you mean "not big names"? Are you telling me you've never heard of Charlie Cleveland? Professional badass and amateur rocket-ship-test-pilot? *edit*: (also I think he makes games)
  • The_HawkThe_Hawk South Africa Join Date: 2015-02-12 Member: 201321Members
    I have been waiting for years for a game like this it is thanks to early accesses that the market is finally getting games that everyone has been asking for but big game company's have been to scared to make.

For years I watched the plethora of doom 1 rehash come to the market in the likes of cod and battlefield
    and thought to myself surly the games community can do so much more with this form of entertainment than just a point and shoot.

then early accesses came along pioneered by mine craft
    and it has had its success story's like
    kerbal space program and project zomboid

but it has also lead to hit and runs like space base Df 9.

Thank you to this dev team for having the courage to say NO this game MUST be made
    and courage it took given the financial pressures of todays market.

Thank you to this dev team for helping to restoring my faith in the games development community in general.

I have NO doubt in my mind this will be a fantastic success and will be yet another brilliant and shining example of our digital media moving from game to art form.

I'm am truly grateful to the dev's of this game that from the moment I picked it up I was astounded by the attention to detail the openness of the dev cycle, the enthusiasm ...and speed with which they are approaching this game every day I check in on the forums, trello boards and play my dev game and try submit f8 reports to help.

ps

you guys ROCK
  • AresDeusAresDeus Germany Join Date: 2015-02-17 Member: 201404Members
    NeonSpyder wrote: »
    What do you mean "not big names"? Are you telling me you've never heard of Charlie Cleveland? Professional badass and amateur rocket-ship-test-pilot? *edit*: (also I think he makes games)

Charlie who? :)
    Btw could you tell this amateur rocket-ship-test-badass to stay away from Virgin?
    They had some...errrm... drawback and I really like this game to get on.
    How could a dead badass help there? :)