Subnautica Fabricator Glitch (Experimental - Change Set #12276)

MycroftCanadaNSMycroftCanadaNS Halifax Join Date: 2014-11-01 Member: 199263Members
Here is how this came about...

I decided to relocate my life pod to another location by pushing it. Once I got it to a location which suited me I saved the game, and went about my business. I loaded the save game, and noticed that the fabricator became dislodged from the wall, and when I accessed it my mouse cursor could no longer could be used meaning I had to do a hard exit out of the game. I then started the game, and loaded the save, and the new location of the pod was saved but now the fabricator is missing, and cannot be used.

Comments

• ns_insiderns_insider Join Date: 2007-09-30 Member: 62484Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Hi,
    the same happend to me today. but in my case, the fabricator just got ripped of the inner wall and now is just in the middle of my POD, still usable.

Another thing i reported several times now, is; if i start to acclerate from zero to maximum with my seamoth, the game freeze instantly. There are still background sounds but the game doesnt work anymore.
  • MycroftCanadaNSMycroftCanadaNS Halifax Join Date: 2014-11-01 Member: 199263Members
    I'm very sure they will clean all of these bugs up. They are pretty smart crew.
  • 1stToast1stToast Join Date: 2007-12-02 Member: 63067Members
    In an earlier build I had a full inventory so I was able to drop stuff in the life pod. This was strange because the metal pieces were huge, as long as the ladder. Today I had a full inventory without the ability to build anything. (too much salt.) I was unable to drop anything. I had dropped a fish that was in my hand.
  • ChazakAmatsChazakAmats USA Join Date: 2015-01-24 Member: 201024Members
    My fabricator is missing as well. However I do see a fabricator selection in the storage boxes that puts a new looking device in your hand, but so far it does nothing..
  • aeroripperaeroripper Join Date: 2005-02-25 Member: 42471NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, Constellation
    I think they're in the middle of changing to using a hand-held tool to build fabricators. You can still build one on board the cyclops (experimental build).