The GorgeCraft Art Thread

Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue Posts: 4,269 Advanced user
I am posting a thread here for people to post their GorgeCraft Art. This is to see what is being created, and also to stop clogging up my mod thread with pictures and videos. Here are some of mine:

GCExoPic_zps80b2fe07.png

ClogMonster_zps7c8d0bfb.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qPL-U_2_dA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4gswCBPPB8
Games:Subnautica Fan Game Mods: GorgeCraft & CTF & Proving Grounds Website: andysoulrider.uk
Twitter: @AndySoulRider Twitch: Twitch.tv/SoulRider YouTube: Youtube.com/user/IamSoulRider/videos

Capitalisation is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Knowledge is gained through listening, Understanding is gained through discussion.
GameOverNordicVetinarimissionsteakAurOn2

Comments

• NordicNordic Long term camping in Kodiak Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151995Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow Posts: 4,765 Advanced user
    Ok Gorges and Gals, I have made myself my own kharra monster.

fScWtVG.jpg
    8ejNb2r.jpg
    YazDJ75.jpg
    bYI2u9U.jpg
    6M56VBO.jpg
    WccTWlS.jpg
    lrqpvex.jpg
    fScWtVG.jpg
    qF5eoVG.jpg
    From my perspective UWE has been trying to both with what little resources they have given to the game. They don't have an AAA budget, let alone an indie game budget. They have the budget of a game that has been out 6 years. I want to say, don't half ass two things, whole ass one thing. I just don't think they have the resources to do it. Unlike many of the people on the forums, I guess I am just happy they are at least trying even though I may not like what they end up doing.
    Soul_RiderSupaFred
  • Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue Posts: 4,269 Advanced user
    What's this lurking in the pits?

A marine insectoid?
    MarineInsect1_zps3617105e.png

With Alien invasion:

MarineInsect3_zpsc10c602f.png

MarineInsect2_zpscefdc1aa.png

What could I do with this?
    Dragon1_zps1b3c8155.png

How about this:

Dragon2_zps2f3b8aa6.png
    Games:Subnautica Fan Game Mods: GorgeCraft & CTF & Proving Grounds Website: andysoulrider.uk
    Twitter: @AndySoulRider Twitch: Twitch.tv/SoulRider YouTube: Youtube.com/user/IamSoulRider/videos

Capitalisation is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
    Knowledge is gained through listening, Understanding is gained through discussion.
    Nordic2coughGameOverSupaFred
  • NordicNordic Long term camping in Kodiak Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151995Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow Posts: 4,765 Advanced user
    That clog gorge is something awesome, really.
    From my perspective UWE has been trying to both with what little resources they have given to the game. They don't have an AAA budget, let alone an indie game budget. They have the budget of a game that has been out 6 years. I want to say, don't half ass two things, whole ass one thing. I just don't think they have the resources to do it. Unlike many of the people on the forums, I guess I am just happy they are at least trying even though I may not like what they end up doing.
    2cough
  • Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue Posts: 4,269 Advanced user
    edited January 2015
    Sorry for the Threadromancy, but it's the Artwork forum, and most posts in here are threadromancy anyway :p

For anyone interested, I am not sure if this is linked anywhere else, but here is the video of me making the Gorge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytjVD2SB3jU

It is an hour long, and some of the music is muted due to copyright claims, as I had my music on shuffle, and it seems that Led Zeppelin and Jimi Hendrix are not good audio tracks to have on your videos. Led Zeppelin is a copyright claim, and Jimi Hendrix get's your video banned in some countries..