Clans?

OnosFactoryOnosFactory New Zealand Join Date: 2008-07-16 Member: 64637Members
How do we join a clan? I looked at the ENSL forums but I need my 'steam ID' just to register - which I wouldn't know as, lets face it, one doesn't usually need to know this to play games on Steam.

I see lots of clans from Estonia (etc) with 2 members.

Comments

• AurOn2AurOn2 COOKIES! FREEDOM, AND BISCUITS! Australia Join Date: 2012-01-13 Member: 140224Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Forum staff
    You can try Ausns2, which would be closer to NZ then europe would be. :)
  • SamusDroidSamusDroid Colorado Join Date: 2013-05-13 Member: 185219Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, Subnautica Playtester, NS2 Community Developer, Pistachionauts
    Steam ID is printed when you launch the game in the console `
  • DecoyDecoy Join Date: 2012-09-11 Member: 159037Members, Super Administrators, Playtest Lead, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts, Retired Community Developer
  • PelargirPelargir Join Date: 2013-07-02 Member: 185857Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, WC 2013 - Silver, Forum staff
    Both are right, but I truly recommend to look at AusNS2 if you're seeking for a clan that can help you. New Zealand is kind of far from Europe unfortunately but anyway, nothing prevents you to give a try on ensl.org as well. Good luck!
  • MauvaisVitrierMauvaisVitrier France Join Date: 2014-04-10 Member: 195291Members, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond
    The TAW clan is super nice and international. But far from NZ yeah. So hook up with the Aussies :)