[bug report] Mouse sensitivity settings in settings menu won't save sensitivity nor set sensitivity

SlorrinSlorrin Join Date: 2013-03-01 Member: 183517Members, Reinforced - Shadow
Whenever I enter my mouse sensitivity in the numerical box, typing the exact sensitivity I want (say, 1.3), it lowers it by .01. If i set 1.31 i get 1.3. 1.3 gets me 1.29.

Aside from that, when a new map loads, it goes to 4. Every time. If I change it to 1.3, it goes back to for next map.

I'm not talking about NS2+, i'm talking about basic NS2. The mouse sensitivity setting just will not stay nomatter what I do.

And of course, the weird 0.01 lowering thing.

Comments

• SamusDroidSamusDroid Colorado Join Date: 2013-05-13 Member: 185219Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, Subnautica Playtester, NS2 Community Developer, Pistachionauts
    I have never seen this bug before. It rounds the number that displays, not the actual sensitivity though. Do you click apply changes?
  • SlorrinSlorrin Join Date: 2013-03-01 Member: 183517Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Yes. I clicked apply changes. It will keep the mouse sensitivity until the next map, then it resets it.

I have make keybinds for the sensitivity I want since the game refuses to keep it at 1.3
  • IronHorseIronHorse Developer, QA Manager, Technical Support & contributor Join Date: 2010-05-08 Member: 71669Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts
    That's odd, I just tried this and could not reproduce your issue.
    Have you checked whether your options.xml file has been set to "read only" ? (right click it > properties)