Angel Marine.

ArmymongerArmymonger The spacebearing Country of America Join Date: 2014-04-04 Member: 195135Members
edited December 2014 in Artwork Forum
Alright...Im gunna try my hand in posting my Hand drawn pencil sketches here on the NS2 forums.
But thats for another thread.

This one is a Test drive for me to figure out how to post pics here on the forums and hopefully get a good response from the community.
On the other hand, I probably will get eaten by people disgusted with my work.

Oh well. Lets give it a shot. This is a Redesigned Female marine by me and a friend.
Gg4y5hI.jpg

The idea with her is that she is a "Special" class of Marines where she was outfitted with a Nanite Generator on her back with Custom made armor.
Specifically an Armored Skirt and a nylon fiber shawl for decorative purposes.
With her Nanite generator, She can freely construct and Repair everything without necessarily requiring a Build tool or Welder for similar purposes.
However this is only the tip of her abilities. She can Freely reconstruct her Nano shields and Armor for energy or Create "Pulses" of supercharged Nanites to Damage Kharra organisms from her bare hands thanks to a Neural uplink.
This also means she is actually capable of Punching for 100 times her strength as the Energy is amplified through the Tiny workers.
She lost her leg though, Due to a temporary Rejection of the Neural link with her Nanomachines and Granting an Onos to feast on her distracted self. Thus she was given a smaller version of an Exo's Leg granting her Deadly Kicks and Stomps.

Unfortunately, Very few marines have her equipment due to TSA cost regulations, as her systems took a similar cost to 6 Exos and a Command Chair.
nevertheless, She is a testament to the potential technological might against the Kharra if the TSA Military wasn't run by Corporate Desk jockeys.

Comments

• PelargirPelargir Join Date: 2013-07-02 Member: 185857Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, WC 2013 - Silver, Forum staff
  • d4rkAlfd4rkAlf Sweden Join Date: 2013-11-12 Member: 189309Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow
    Awesome image. Now do a colour version! And then turn it into a web-manga featuring her! :smiley:
  • PelargirPelargir Join Date: 2013-07-02 Member: 185857Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, WC 2013 - Silver, Forum staff
    d4rkAlf wrote: »
    Awesome image. Now do a colour version! And then turn it into a web-manga featuring her! :smiley:

Haha, definitely!
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    edited December 2014
    Super awesome!!! But one small thing :p

TSF* yar post mostly, image is superbly correct!
  • ArmymongerArmymonger The spacebearing Country of America Join Date: 2014-04-04 Member: 195135Members
    edited December 2014
    d4rkAlf wrote: »

Unfortunately my issue is that Im incapable of coloring. No matter how Hard I tried, Colors often ruined the pictures.
    I could try a web manga but it would be a first for me.

What I was going to do was open up a TSA Advance weapons division forum thread for Mariners to Requests ideas for weapons and view technologies not seen by the tried and true grunts.
    Like Spider tanks or Laser rifles.

They would each have their own stories much like the one I wrote for her.