Dear CDT

colonoscopy_odysseycolonoscopy_odyssey Melbourne Join Date: 2014-04-25 Member: 195607Members, Reinforced - Shadow
edited December 2014 in NS2 General Discussion
i will smash you bro

Comments

• colonoscopy_odysseycolonoscopy_odyssey Melbourne Join Date: 2014-04-25 Member: 195607Members, Reinforced - Shadow

just so we're clear
  • PelargirPelargir Join Date: 2013-07-02 Member: 185857Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, WC 2013 - Silver, Forum staff
    What is going on here? Is this a continuation of the previous thread that has been closed already? Amazing...
  • NotPaLaGiNotPaLaGi Join Date: 2014-05-29 Member: 196291Members
    On a side note, this "community" is by far the worst with open letters and Dear blah blah bullshit airing their grievances. I don't know if its just because so few people are left, but ya'll need to grow a pair.

(I just got around to reading that garbage on the NSL forum from some guy named izo about Titus running the league or something and how CompMod is like a conspiracy to make the top half teams stronger.) I guess it even delayed the season start. What a joke. I guess with bigger communities people like this would get shit on so hard they wouldn't post ever again or leave. Props to herakles post in that thread btw. The CDT is too nice to be honest. Then again, I got banned for calling someone a mouthbreather here (who deserved it) so I guess you make your own bed.
  • ComproxComprox *chortle* Canada Join Date: 2002-01-23 Member: 7Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
This discussion has been closed.