Leaping peepers

Sir_zinoSir_zino England Join Date: 2014-10-09 Member: 198901Members, Reinforced - Supporter
So apparently peepers leap out of the water like dolphins now! Little features like this add alot to the game.

Comments

• Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    Yeah, I caught this on video earlier, I also have a stalker chasing me that seems to leave the water, although that may be a glitch as I was swimming close to the surface..
  • Sir_zinoSir_zino England Join Date: 2014-10-09 Member: 198901Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    I mean it would make sense for stalkers to go the surface since there reptiles but i don't think it should be leaving the water.
  • LumpNLumpN Join Date: 2002-10-30 Member: 1725Members, Subnautica Developer
    Sir_zino wrote: »
    So apparently peepers leap out of the water like dolphins now! Little features like this add alot to the game.
    Yep, I did that. Glad you like it. I'm looking to put more of these gimmicks in game to make the creatures behave in interesting/natural ways. Leaping was low hanging fruit. Ideas are always welcome.
  • Sir_zinoSir_zino England Join Date: 2014-10-09 Member: 198901Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    MORE GIMMICKS! Really though these gimmicks add a bit to the immersion while they don't take long to code. (correct me if i'm wrong on the last statement)