found the reason for being launched while in seamoth

littleevilwolflittleevilwolf Join Date: 2013-01-17 Member: 180231Members, Reinforced - Shadow
so i was fooling around in the seamoth driving in the kelp forest area. when my mini sub started flipping out. out of the reaction i hit the e button got out. Saw that the stalker stole my sub while i was driving it and that is mainly the cause for the launch glitch, other than hitting anything or other wise. i can recreated, and make video if you are interested in seeing.

Stalker stole me booty...... and anything shiny.

Comments

• GriswoldaGriswolda Austria Join Date: 2014-11-02 Member: 199340Members
    Checked it a couple of times, 100% reproducable. You get thrown anywhere else even if you just float with your SeaMoth without accelerating.
  • SteveRockSteveRock Join Date: 2012-10-01 Member: 161215Members, NS2 Developer, Subnautica Developer
    this is fixed...but i dunno maybe i should add a console command to unfix it :P
  • BensonBenson Join Date: 2012-03-07 Member: 148303Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    don't wanna throw a wrench in the cogs, but I had this happen once when I touched a sand shark (he wouldn't come out, so I....poked him with my seamoth)
  • sickboysickboy Join Date: 2003-09-13 Member: 20804Members, Constellation
    I got thrown into space by this bug, hopped out of the seamoth, and just floated as the seamoth flew onwards... to a new life with a new family. He will be missed, but never forgotten.

Very enjoyable bug.