Experimental Build Update Logs

GriswoldaGriswolda Austria Join Date: 2014-11-02 Member: 199340Members
Hi UWE/SN-Crew!

Is it possible for you to post some update logs for the experimental updates?
That would be very awesome.
Or is it possible to find them on your Trello page? Couldn't get along with Trello yet. :P

Greetings
Griswolda

PS: Subnautica is exactly as or maybe even a bit better than i have expected, even though it's in Pre-Alpha state.

Comments

• ezekelezekel Join Date: 2012-11-29 Member: 173589Members, NS2 Map Tester
    The developers who made the game rust, somehow made it so everything they did on their internal changelog - would automatically post onto a twitter page.. some type of API or something

Basically if a developer changes code, and writes a note for it - that note immediately uploaded to twitter for the community to see without the devs or anyone else having to manually relay it again
  • SteveRockSteveRock Join Date: 2012-10-01 Member: 161215Members, NS2 Developer, Subnautica Developer
    Hm yes we could certainly do something like that. I'll talk to the team about it.

One thing you can do now is look at the trello "Done" list - we typically move things to done when they're done, and we clear this list once a week.

Keep in mind, of course, that just because something is put in the daily build does not mean it's in a good state at all. So unless you're super curious to see it go from shit to awesome, I would wait for the less regular "official" updates.
  • GriswoldaGriswolda Austria Join Date: 2014-11-02 Member: 199340Members
    First of all, thank you very much for your fast reply.

The "Done" list was the one thing that i missed out on Trello till now, thanks for the hint.

Subnautica is THE game where i really want to see how it goes from **** to awesome(ness), that is why I was very happy when the earliest access and the daily builds were announced.