NS2WC Reward (poster)

Comments

• MuckyMcFlyMuckyMcFly Join Date: 2012-03-19 Member: 148982Members, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Shadow
  • MaxAmusMaxAmus UK Join Date: 2003-12-26 Member: 24779Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow
    Man Cave. Nuff said.
  • RapGodRapGod Not entirely sure... Join Date: 2013-11-12 Member: 189322Members
  • WasabiOneWasabiOne Co-Lead NS2 CDT Join Date: 2011-06-15 Member: 104623Members, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Gold, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    I am literally boxing right now! 5 posters per tube :) Will send them out Monday. Look for messages if I need to clarify addresses again.
  • WasabiOneWasabiOne Co-Lead NS2 CDT Join Date: 2011-06-15 Member: 104623Members, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Gold, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    so some of them wont be sent until tomorrow, apparently I am required to fill out customs forms for posters :P lame, but oh well some have left already so hopefully within the week the US ones will have arrived.
  • RoobubbaRoobubba Who you gonna call? Join Date: 2003-01-06 Member: 11930Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    Fingers crossed the posties don't eat them this time, @WasabiOne!
  • TlinTlin Join Date: 2013-08-29 Member: 187195Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited August 2014
    CCTEE wrote: »
    Who really hangs up posters anyway. I mean, you guys are all 18+ right?

I would hang it up in my office, can't wait to get one :)
    Hope one tube will find its way to Germany...
  • prevertmaximusprevertmaximus Join Date: 2002-12-30 Member: 11630Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    Hey WasabiOne,

Where are the damm posters! It has been forever. Please try to complete something.
    Will never give money again, if the people that promise to deliver what they say, never do.
    You have my address as well so there is no excuse at all.

Thanks, Maximus
  • prevertmaximusprevertmaximus Join Date: 2002-12-30 Member: 11630Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    Hey players,

Has anyone to this day ever received a world cup poster for their donation.

Please, speak up if you have gotten one, and post a screen shot of it.

So we all can see it!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Max

WasabiOne wrote: »
    I am literally boxing right now! 5 posters per tube :) Will send them out Monday. Look for messages if I need to clarify addresses again.
    so some of them wont be sent until tomorrow, apparently I am required to fill out customs forms for posters :P lame, but oh well some have left already so hopefully within the week the US ones will have arrived.
    Hey Wasabione,

Wow, these must be sent by horse back or stage coach, on a back trail, or by slow canoe, maybe they will be on Santa's sled.
    Since some were shipped on July 25 2014.

Whats up with this.

Thanks, Max
  • WalsaWalsa Join Date: 2011-06-28 Member: 106813Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    I haven't received mine from November 2013 pick a clog :(

I was really exited to have won a poster from ns2. I know that is expensive to send this kind of things across the globe, in my case Argentina...
    At least I want to know if it was sent, and search if the problem resides elsewhere, like customs, or mail.
    Walsa wrote: »

I was really exited to have won a poster from ns2. I know that is expensive to send this kind of things across the globe, in my case Argentina...
    At least I want to know if it was sent, and search if the problem resides elsewhere, like customs, or mail.

Yes Walsa,

It would be nice to get the NS2 poster and always support the NS2 group.
    But at least good to know whats happening with the nice NS2 posters.

Thanks, Max

Yes Walsa,

It would be nice to get the NS2 poster and always support the NS2 group.
    But at least good to know whats happening with the nice NS2 posters.

Thanks, Max

He was asking if it had been shipped, not giving the answer.

please send me you shipping info again and I will get it out to you.
    Hey Wasabione,

Wow, these must be sent by horse back or stage coach, on a back trail, or by slow canoe, maybe they will be on Santa's sled.

Whats up with this.

Thanks, Max

send me your shipping info one last time. I'll have it sent through redbubble as I know all those made it to their destinations.
    Hey Wasabione,

Whats up with this.

Thanks, Max

send me your shipping info one last time. I'll have it sent through redbubble as I know all those made it to their destinations.

Hey WasabiOne,

It is pm'd to you.

Thanks, Max
  • BensonBenson Join Date: 2012-03-07 Member: 148303Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    may I do the same as I have never received mine as well?
  • RoobubbaRoobubba Who you gonna call? Join Date: 2003-01-06 Member: 11930Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    Me too, Benson. Sending @WasabiOne‌ an email now...
  • WalsaWalsa Join Date: 2011-06-28 Member: 106813Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Thank you WasabiOne‌, sending you a PM.
  • schell_tilmanschell_tilman germany Join Date: 2013-11-16 Member: 189397Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    I haven't recieved any poster too - trying to pm @WasabiOne‌
    I find this hilarious. Go uwe!
  • BensonBenson Join Date: 2012-03-07 Member: 148303Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    edited November 2014
    [img][/img]I have just been informed by my wife that the poster has arrived*!

A big thanks to all involved!

Proof of Delivery! ;)
    iqJ6lyw1j
  • SantaClawsSantaClaws Denmark Join Date: 2012-07-31 Member: 154491Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    My poster arrived this week, in tact and well wrapped up.

Thanks @WasabiOne‌ :)
  • DecoyDecoy Join Date: 2012-09-11 Member: 159037Members, Super Administrators, Playtest Lead, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts, Retired Community Developer
  • schell_tilmanschell_tilman germany Join Date: 2013-11-16 Member: 189397Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    In my mail from 11th Feb 2014 it sounded like: "A special NS2 Poster has been printed just for you!" So I expected something limited and or signed. Now it seems this is just the normal poster one can order in the store...
  • TheriusTherius Join Date: 2009-03-06 Member: 66642Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
    I have a package in the post office addressed to "kesaesa kesaesa".

I have my hopes up, though it might be difficult to show some ID.
  • HellwireDHellwireD Join Date: 2015-01-18 Member: 200904Members
    So incredibly half assed, it's worth being made into a movie.

Sequel would be the gorge plushs massacre.