Famous German Lets player is playing NS2

2»

Comments

• MephillesMephilles Germany Join Date: 2013-08-07 Member: 186634Members, NS2 Map Tester, NS2 Community Developer
    he is not streaming. but we might set up a network of server spies and send an alarm when he is spotted (his name in game should be "sarazar" and I think he won't change it aslong as he won't get harrassed by fans, I think his steam name is Sarazar aswell but there are tons of fakers out there so be careful (guess his steam profile is set to private), he will most likely visit large pub servers because he would want to play with his 10 other mates (I think at least). Also since he is german I think he will be mainly found on EU server.

his mates he will most likely play with aer called:
    slaymassive |Benni
    Lenno
    2familiar
    Bronzebeard
    Domi_SLAY
    CuRRyWuRST |Kevin
    flow
    PayZed
    Taros
    E$$$$$Rich

HBZ wants him dead or alive... preferably alive... so now that we have their names we can spread out and find them
  • RapGodRapGod Not entirely sure... Join Date: 2013-11-12 Member: 189322Members
    Bicsum wrote: »
    dePARA wrote: »
    Well, Hugh was mercing againt us ages ago:

And he played one round with us on the field and he had much fun, but i cant find the video.

It was against 420 (including Ironhorse) on Summit. I can't find the vidio neither. Wasn't it a twitch livestream? I couldn't find it at twitch.tv/naturalselection2. Did Hugh have his own twitch channel before streaming as twitch.tv/naturalselection2? Like http://twitch.tv/ns2hd? I would really love to see that again.

I remember sub hive being at 3% when we wiped. :) #neverforget

Anyways, it would be cool if HBZ could have some kind of show match with Sarazar.

Lol I might have been in that game... if it's the night Im thinking of, our entire team was hammered...
  • [AwE]Sentinel[AwE]Sentinel Join Date: 2012-06-05 Member: 152949Members
    edited September 2014
    8 Episodes and he still doesn't use alien upgrades or watches his energy :o
    One good tutorial a la half-life would work miracles ^^
  • SewlekSewlek The programmer previously known as Schimmel Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16247Members, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, Subnautica Developer
    oh interesting im going to watch that