Subnautica: Open Development

SystemSystem Join Date: 2013-01-29 Member: 182599Members, Super Administrators, Reinforced - Diamond

imageSubnautica: Open Development

Today we made our internal task tracker, a Trello board, public. Anyone can now see what the Subnautica team is working on, in real time. You can see where we...

Read the full story here

Comments

• HughHugh Cameraman San Francisco, CA Join Date: 2010-04-18 Member: 71444NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    Bump to wake up forum robot
  • Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    Great to see you experimenting with new channels of open development. I was worried you might get a little burnt with your NS2 experiences...
  • SewlekSewlek The programmer previously known as Schimmel Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16247Members, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, Subnautica Developer
    great, now i need to change my profile picture :(
  • AurOn2AurOn2 COOKIES! FREEDOM, AND BISCUITS! Australia Join Date: 2012-01-13 Member: 140224Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Forum staff
    Hugh wrote: »
    Bump to wake up forum robot
    Forum robot always awake! You just need to be kind to him!

I was actually going to suggest something like a trac but /shrug, if trello works.. it works.
  • VetinariVetinari Join Date: 2013-07-23 Member: 186325Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver
    edited August 2014
    That's truly public. May I congratulate to the bold move? :)
    Sewlek wrote: »
    great, now i need to change my profile picture :(

I don't get it. :\

edit: "Make SN board public" - guys, you can file that as done B-)

edit2: Hoverfish. I'm looking forward to what you came up with there again.
  • 2cough2cough Rocky Mountain High Join Date: 2013-03-14 Member: 183952Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
    I didn't see the bit where it include's @Hugh's daily cheekiness. I'm sure that'll be updated.

Srsly though, you crack me up sometimes (ns2hd vids).
  • sickboysickboy Join Date: 2003-09-13 Member: 20804Members, Constellation
    Very, very awesome. There's something magical about watching the pieces all come together in a project like this. Thank you for the transparency, now I have something else to check 50+ times a day!
  • HughHugh Cameraman San Francisco, CA Join Date: 2010-04-18 Member: 71444NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Developer, Pistachionauts
    edit: "Make SN board public" - guys, you can file that as done B-)

Haha I saw that today and thought 'damn. People must think I am slow.'
  • BensonBenson Join Date: 2012-03-07 Member: 148303Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    edited August 2014
    Yay! one more way I can stalk subnautica's development!

P.S. if you think that backlog is bad, you should how big what my helpdesk's is!