RedditGaming.us is now hosting Rookie Friendly Pugs mumble.redditgaming.us port: 64738

lifesfunlifesfun Join Date: 2011-02-24 Member: 83302Members, Reinforced - Shadow
edited August 2014 in NS2 General Discussion
RedditGaming.us
We are the home to the Rookie Friendly Pugs!

We do 6vs6 games for any skill level
We host voice servers for game servers
We promote a friendly public atmosphere... and
We are the home for all your gaming needs :D

Come join our mumble @ mumble.redditgaming.us port: 64738
or our server is @ r/Ns2/EastCoast @RedditGaming.us 76.72.160.245:27015
or our server is @ r/Ns2/SEA @RedditGaming.us 216.244.84.221:27015

For the Reddit post: Click Here

Cheers! :@)

Comments

• sharnrocksharnrock Join Date: 2012-11-02 Member: 166084Members
    Is this sticky worthy?
  • MouseMouse The Lighter Side of Pessimism Join Date: 2002-03-02 Member: 263Members, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    Not really.
    It's awesome news, but it's not essential information that forum members will need easy access to in the future.
  • PelargirPelargir Join Date: 2013-07-02 Member: 185857Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, WC 2013 - Silver, Forum staff
    Mouse wrote: »
    Not really.
    It's awesome news, but it's not essential information that forum members will need easy access to in the future.

Seb, you're supposed to support Australians responses. Doesn't make sense to disagree... :D
  • AurOn2AurOn2 COOKIES! FREEDOM, AND BISCUITS! Australia Join Date: 2012-01-13 Member: 140224Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Forum staff
    edited August 2014
    You ever seen him agree to one of my comments? Ever?
    And yeah mouse is right, it isn't sticky worthy.
    Maybe if someone made a large list of all the communities. Maybe.
  • PelargirPelargir Join Date: 2013-07-02 Member: 185857Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, WC 2013 - Silver, Forum staff
    edited August 2014
    AurOn2 wrote: »
    You ever seen him agree to one of my comments? Ever?
    And yeah mouse is right, it isn't sticky worthy.
    Maybe if someone made a large list of all the communities. Maybe.

Challenge accepted.

Oh and it was Seb supposed to agree Mouse. (joke lol)
  • lifesfunlifesfun Join Date: 2011-02-24 Member: 83302Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    I believe the post is sticky worthy,

I have been AFK for the last week; I just came back from an alaskan fishing trip today :D ( No internet there :( )

So we will get some of these going :P
    I left on getting two servers set up in NA that are ping friendly for Australian/Asian community and the European community.
    lifesfun wrote: »
    and the European community.

Do you mean East Coast then?
  • lifesfunlifesfun Join Date: 2011-02-24 Member: 83302Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Yes atm, we have an East and West Coast server.

Also, if any of the servers have performance problems or are down post on the reddit :D

Thanks,