Rokkie server probs on my server

OozleOozle Perth Join Date: 2003-11-17 Member: 23045Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
Hey guys for some reason since the new patch i cant seem to remove the rookie friendly tag from my server i have removed the rokkie Tag status from the server config and changed the rookie friendly to false but i still have the green name in server list i never had it before the new patch came out

Comments

• PelargirPelargir Join Date: 2013-07-02 Member: 185857Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, WC 2013 - Silver, Forum staff
    Your server was setup as non-rookie friendly before the patch? or you just changed it after b267?
  • OozleOozle Perth Join Date: 2003-11-17 Member: 23045Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    Yeah the server was set up as non rookie before the patch but since new patch has become rookie friendly but dont want the tags there
  • JektJekt Join Date: 2012-02-05 Member: 143714Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow
    I had to delete my serverconfig.json and have a new default one generated with all the new options to be able to change this.