Greetings again

FirewaterFirewater Balance Expert Join Date: 2002-12-12 Member: 10690Members, Constellation
Hi all,

Its FireWater, and its been a long time since I have been here. How is everyone doing? How is the game coming along? What has everyone been up to?

Also I just read through a bunch of old threads and PMs, man its amazing how people evolve overtime.

Peace!

FireWater

Comments

• NordicNordic Long term camping in Kodiak Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151995Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    Check out the work of the community development team
  • SyknikSyknik InversionNS2.com Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 2064Members, Constellation, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Shadow
    John! You sexy mother fluffer! How've YOU been?!

(I'm exi . Andrew if you've forgotten :( )

In general, we're doing rather well. Season 4 of the NSL just finished. We had a world championship, where 4 teams were flown to Germany (Snails, Titus, Sauna, Godar) It was a hell of a lot of fun, who knew that'd ever happen to us NS folk?? :)

The game is coming along okay, still has it's issues that the CDT is trying to clean up. UWE has been pretty great in allowing the community to take the lead on the updates, which has been amazing. You can follow the progress on --> Trello <--.

Most of the competitive teams are either waiting for NSL Season 5 to start. And the usual, some people are done, some are returning, others are creating new teams.

Don't be afraid to bug us on Reddit mumble/NSL TS3 sometime, John!
  • GISPGISP Battle Gorge Denmark Join Date: 2004-03-20 Member: 27460Members, Playtest Lead, Forum Moderators, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Gold, Subnautica Playtester, Forum staff
    Welcome back!
    And... Nice signature Firewater :P
  • GrimfangGrimfang Join Date: 2003-02-04 Member: 13086Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
    Welcome back, the game keeps evolving, join a server and check it out :)