Lerk plushie questionnaire

2»

Comments

• NordicNordic Long term camping in Kodiak Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151995Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    RapGod wrote: »
    Put the lerk on a cable and attach it to a ceiling fan! Flying lerk! (Until tangled leading to the loss of the plushie and maybe fan :p )
    http://imgur.com/uAvpoXZ this just in lerk plushies can fly

Spread the wings out more and you almost have a jesus lerk.
  • RapGodRapGod Not entirely sure... Join Date: 2013-11-12 Member: 189322Members
    My idea was stolen!... unless u already had done it...
  • Cannon_FodderAUSCannon_FodderAUS Brisbane, AU Join Date: 2013-06-23 Member: 185664Members, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    Jekt wrote: »
    Any reason it couldn't be half the size? It looks huge. : D
    no reason its smaller than life size but bigger that 1/2 the size.

exact measurements
    beak to feet: 25 in
    wing tip to wing tip: 50in

( i wanted almost life size so i can hug it )
    also cause i can wear it like a scarf

Lerk Scarf lol. makes me think of an Onos hat (skull)
  • meatmachinemeatmachine South England Join Date: 2013-01-06 Member: 177858Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
  • MauvaisVitrierMauvaisVitrier France Join Date: 2014-04-10 Member: 195291Members, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond
    Gorge condom that taunts like a gorge when you have an orgasm
  • RoobubbaRoobubba Who you gonna call? Join Date: 2003-01-06 Member: 11930Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    edited July 2014
    Gorge condom that taunts like a gorge when you have an orgasm a healspray

FTFY
  • MauvaisVitrierMauvaisVitrier France Join Date: 2014-04-10 Member: 195291Members, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond
    Healspray Bukkake.
  • meatmachinemeatmachine South England Join Date: 2013-01-06 Member: 177858Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
  • RejZoRRejZoR Slovenia Join Date: 2013-09-24 Member: 188450Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow
    It would be cool if you'd have all alien creatures and structures. So you can make a plushie ecosystem. Imagine plush hive, crags, whips, shade etc... and then Skulks, Gorges, Babblers, Lerk, Fade and Onos around. That would be awesome :D
  • RapGodRapGod Not entirely sure... Join Date: 2013-11-12 Member: 189322Members
    RejZoR wrote: »
    It would be cool if you'd have all alien creatures and structures. So you can make a plushie ecosystem. Imagine plush hive, crags, whips, shade etc... and then Skulks, Gorges, Babblers, Lerk, Fade and Onos around. That would be awesome :D

I would fear that someone would make a 'hive location' as a bedroom... idk if that should be condoned :p
  • DC_DarklingDC_Darkling Join Date: 2003-07-10 Member: 18068Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver
    this topic seems to drift ya know... of topic.. less drifters, more lerk plushie!
    yes yes? :D
  • OnosFactoryOnosFactory New Zealand Join Date: 2008-07-16 Member: 64637Members
    Will you update us on your analysis in the future, Sir?
  • littleevilwolflittleevilwolf Join Date: 2013-01-17 Member: 180231Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Will you update us on your analysis in the future, Sir?

if and when i get a reply from uwe. i will tell people what i have decided to do. the whole list i got from the people that filled out the form helped me decide on what i needed help with. if you are asking what the outcome or the results of the poll i will not post cause i wanted to keep it personal to those who posted it.