Lerk plushie questionnaire

littleevilwolflittleevilwolf Join Date: 2013-01-17 Member: 180231Members, Reinforced - Shadow
edited July 2014 in NS2 General Discussion
i just have a few questions i would like to see answered i want to see how many people would want one. please if you would fill it out.
its only a few questions. for those wondering I sent a email to uwe already.
Link removed i have more than enough input thank you.

BtLzquGIAAAhgWQ.jpg

Comments

• RapGodRapGod Not entirely sure... Join Date: 2013-11-12 Member: 189322Members
    edited July 2014
    There may be legal issues, unless uwe gives permission.

But that's pretty cool lol
  • littleevilwolflittleevilwolf Join Date: 2013-01-17 Member: 180231Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited July 2014
    RapGod wrote: »
    There may be legal issues, unless uwe gives permission.

But that's pretty cool lol

i am aware with that. i am not selling them, till i ask and they give the ok its just a question sheet to see how many people are interested/and how they would price it.
    edited July 2014
  • JektJekt Join Date: 2012-02-05 Member: 143714Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow
    Done. Great work on this by the way.
  • d0ped0gd0ped0g Join Date: 2003-05-25 Member: 16679Members
    Can you give an estimate on the time it would take to make (now that you've already made one), and the material cost?

I just don't wanna be a stingy bastard and say a price that isn't really worth your time. I would pay whatever's fair.
  • littleevilwolflittleevilwolf Join Date: 2013-01-17 Member: 180231Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    d0ped0g wrote: »
    Can you give an estimate on the time it would take to make (now that you've already made one), and the material cost?

I just don't wanna be a stingy bastard and say a price that isn't really worth your time. I would pay whatever's fair.
    roughly a week to make one, material cost its overall $15 - $20(with a little extra). mostly the price is to cover the fact its hand sewn together and will cover shipping cost. (if uwe allowes me to sell them)
  • NordicNordic Long term camping in Kodiak Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151995Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    Being hand sewn I think they really should be worth on the upper end, but I personally just am not interested in paying that much.
  • IronHorseIronHorse Developer, QA Manager, Technical Support & contributor Join Date: 2010-05-08 Member: 71669Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts
    Ooohhh.... Please tell me those beautiful wings can be opened?
    I would pose it in the corner of my room... staring at me.. :)
    IronHorse wrote: »
    Ooohhh.... Please tell me those beautiful wings can be opened?
    I would pose it in the corner of my room... staring at me.. :)

yes the wings can be opened up, wiggled around, and are very soft
  • Cannon_FodderAUSCannon_FodderAUS Brisbane, AU Join Date: 2013-06-23 Member: 185664Members, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    Hang it upside down to perch somewhere IronHorse.
  • RejZoRRejZoR Slovenia Join Date: 2013-09-24 Member: 188450Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow
    Make me a Gorge and i'll be a happy piggy :) Or the Babblers (just a bit enlarged so they won't be so tiny). They are just cute little buggers.
  • CyberKunCyberKun Join Date: 2013-02-02 Member: 182733Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    How much for that watch on your arm?

I WILL PAY GOOD MONEY FOR THAT!
  • meatmachinemeatmachine South England Join Date: 2013-01-06 Member: 177858Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
    I'd buy one just to nail it to a crucifix
  • sharnrocksharnrock Join Date: 2012-11-02 Member: 166084Members
    Is it possible to make a gorge plushie with babbles that stick to the back with velcro?
  • METROIDMETROID Join Date: 2012-10-31 Member: 165171Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    Very nice work!!! Sadly, I'm not big fan of the Lerk...
  • MaxAmusMaxAmus UK Join Date: 2003-12-26 Member: 24779Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow
    Onos Plushie. Mini Tiny Onos that we can devour.
  • RoobubbaRoobubba Who you gonna call? Join Date: 2003-01-06 Member: 11930Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    METROID wrote: »

Heathen. Lerk is best. Those cute little wings and little teeth, how could you say such horrible things?!
  • DC_DarklingDC_Darkling Join Date: 2003-07-10 Member: 18068Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver
    gorge > lerk.
    dc wants both.. I will find room! :P
    CyberKun wrote: »
    How much for that watch on your arm?

I WILL PAY GOOD MONEY FOR THAT!
    no cyber it is mine forever not for sale.
    sharnrock wrote: »
    Is it possible to make a gorge plushie with babbles that stick to the back with velcro?
    i have been thinking about making a battle gorge plushie but its just a idea. also uwe is already slowly working on the gorge plushie.

RejZoR wrote: »
    Make me a Gorge and i'll be a happy piggy :) Or the Babblers (just a bit enlarged so they won't be so tiny). They are just cute little buggers.
    babbler plushie have been thought about aswell i think they would be fun to make.

i don't want to make a gorge everyone is telling that i should make one.
  • JektJekt Join Date: 2012-02-05 Member: 143714Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow
    Any reason it couldn't be half the size? It looks huge. : D
    edited July 2014
    Jekt wrote: »
    Any reason it couldn't be half the size? It looks huge. : D
    no reason its smaller than life size but bigger that 1/2 the size.

exact measurements
    beak to feet: 25 in
    wing tip to wing tip: 50in

( i wanted almost life size so i can hug it )
    also cause i can wear it like a scarf
  • DC_DarklingDC_Darkling Join Date: 2003-07-10 Member: 18068Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver
    While I love to have a gorge ill wait for uwe's 'soon'.
    Because A.. it would invalidate any work already put into it.
    B. you dont wanna make gorges. :D

Lets continue on demanding more lerks than @littleevilwolf can ever make. :D
  • xDragonxDragon Join Date: 2012-04-04 Member: 149948Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow
    Can I have a fade?
  • NessNess Join Date: 2002-12-17 Member: 10935Members, Reinforced - Onos
    Perhaps a plushie diorama to capture that greatest feeling for any marine - when the battlegorge realizes it will not win the struggle for a resource node and tries to slide away while being gunned down. Mwuhaha!
    edited July 2014
    Put the lerk on a cable and attach it to a ceiling fan! Flying lerk! (Until tangled leading to the loss of the plushie and maybe fan :p )
  • METROIDMETROID Join Date: 2012-10-31 Member: 165171Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    Roobubba wrote: »
    METROID wrote: »

Heathen. Lerk is best. Those cute little wings and little teeth, how could you say such horrible things?!

What??? I didn't mean anything bad about it!
  • ezekelezekel Join Date: 2012-11-29 Member: 173589Members, NS2 Map Tester
  • current1ycurrent1y Join Date: 2003-12-08 Member: 24150Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester
    Put the lerk on a cable and attach it to a ceiling fan! Flying lerk! (Until tangled leading to the loss of the plushie and maybe fan :p )
    http://imgur.com/uAvpoXZ this just in lerk plushies can fly

If the light bulbs are marines I think you got a ns2 lerk training video in the making.
    http://imgur.com/uAvpoXZ this just in lerk plushies can fly

All of a sudden need to revise how much I'm willing to pay ... Where is the "However much is takes!" option?