Dark Legion Community Looking for More Members [NA]

DefaultErrorDefaultError Minnesota Join Date: 2013-10-31 Member: 188917Members, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Gold, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
edited June 2014 in Competitive Play
Hi everyone,

We are a North American multigaming community that has existed in many games since 1999. Right now, we support Star Craft, Star Craft 2, MineCraft, WarCraft III, League of Legends (and other similar MOBA), Counter-Strike: GO, Diablo 3, Rust, Elder Scrolls Online, World of Warcraft, Final Fantasy XIV, and Hearthstone. We are looking to expand our Natural Selection 2 division and are looking for anyone who is interested in joining our small and friendly community. Currently, we are looking to build a good group of active and dedicated players, we welcome any skill leveled players and welcome new comes alike. Eventually, once we have suitable leaders for competitive NS2, we could expand into that field. To do so, we need some experienced, loyal fellow members and leaders to help build and lead the Natural Selection 2 Division. The current members can be seen in-game with the tag “dL -” and play mostly at night.

If you are interested please contact HaX^ or DefaultError (links below) on Steam or, thanks to our talented web team visit our new website at http://darklegion.net.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

HaX^: http://steamcommunity.com/id/rhayward/
DefaultError: http://steamcommunity.com/id/defaulterror/

Thanks everybody!

Comments

• HaX^HaX^ Join Date: 2013-01-10 Member: 178771Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited June 2014
    Hi, this is HaX^ :) Just wanted to say we just changed sites, and are still in the process of fixing a few issues. We are actively recruiting members for pub play at the moment, with the idea that we will have a competitive team.
  • PelargirPelargir Join Date: 2013-07-02 Member: 185857Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, WC 2013 - Silver, Forum staff
    edited June 2014
    Good luck! I'm pretty sure I already heard your team name. Did you sign up for the starting of season 4 & sadly, left?
    Btw, I do like your website. :D
  • DefaultErrorDefaultError Minnesota Join Date: 2013-10-31 Member: 188917Members, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Gold, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
    We did sign up and started scrimming but, most of the players left. The remaining members (2 or 3 members) just made a new team. We are now just looking for pub players and to meet new people that want to play in a clan setting. We would like a NSL team at some point but, not right now. I personally watch as much competitive NS2 as I can and love watching it. The team that was formed from our clan are doing well from what I've seen and I have only seen one game of there's but hope to see more in the future.
  • PelargirPelargir Join Date: 2013-07-02 Member: 185857Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, WC 2013 - Silver, Forum staff
    edited June 2014
    That is one of the worst thing in NS2, so many players change team during a season or even not. I do like to see new teams created to play for fun together, participate to a competitive tournament, etc. It's very interesting for teams, but it's often, one of the reasons most of the teams disband, so yeah, they have to sign up when they're willing to do it, unfortunately, if they are not, that is not good for the said teams, I know so many french teams created for a simple purpose at the beginning, just fun & no competition but some of them decided later, only a few weeks to start playing competitive NS2, and of course, within the next weeks, they disbanded. Anyway, good luck for your team!
  • HaX^HaX^ Join Date: 2013-01-10 Member: 178771Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Honestly, that's been my biggest disappointment with NS2. The whole focus is on competitive play, and within competitive play, there's always players that think they can do better and go and create their own team. That's why we're choosing to stay away from competitive play for a while. I'd rather game with people I know want to game with me, dL or no dL.
  • joshhhjoshhh Milwaukee, WI Join Date: 2011-06-21 Member: 105717Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester
    It's like that in every competitive game community, bud. :D

Good luck with your search anyway.
  • LocklearLocklear [nexzil]kerrigan Join Date: 2012-05-01 Member: 151403Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, WC 2013 - Shadow
    That's your biggest disappointment with NS2? Damn son, you aren't hard to please.. are you.