What happen to RedDog?

Cannon_FodderAUSCannon_FodderAUS Brisbane, AU Join Date: 2013-06-23 Member: 185664Members, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
Hi all,
Does anyone know what happen to RedDog after the World Championship? Haven't seen any updates to his youtube channel for awhile.

Comments

• RapGodRapGod Not entirely sure... Join Date: 2013-11-12 Member: 189322Members
    Natural Selection.
  • SquishpokePOOPFACESquishpokePOOPFACE -21,248 posts (ignore below) Join Date: 2012-10-31 Member: 165262Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    COME BACK

I LOVE YOU
  • NordicNordic Long term camping in Kodiak Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151995Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    Remember John The Arc? Well ...
  • MouseMouse The Lighter Side of Pessimism Join Date: 2002-03-02 Member: 263Members, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    I can't remember where I read it, but I believe a RedPuppy is on the way.
  • Cannon_FodderAUSCannon_FodderAUS Brisbane, AU Join Date: 2013-06-23 Member: 185664Members, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    :-). In that case, I guess a congratulations message is in order.
    Good to know he is well (well and sleep deprived - I have 2 boys).
    RedDog if you are reading this, Congrates on the new joy to your life (if this isn't true, I blame @Mouse).
    Cheers.
  • KamamuraKamamura Join Date: 2013-03-06 Member: 183736Members, Reinforced - Gold
    After my daughter was born, I stopped playing competitive chess for good, just could not find the time and energy to prepare anymore.
    Roobubba wrote: »
    After my son was born, I took up competitive natural selection 2.

Need to take out aggression. My buddy recently had a daughter and even that makes me rage IRL.
  • DecoyDecoy Join Date: 2012-09-11 Member: 159037Members, Super Administrators, Playtest Lead, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts, Retired Community Developer
    RedDog wrote: »
    Heck, Decoy suggested I cast with the baby in a bjorn in front of me. HAHA maybe I will... ;)

HEY MAN, IT COULD BE AWESOME!
  • 2cough2cough Rocky Mountain High Join Date: 2013-03-14 Member: 183952Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
    twitch front page.... reddog and pup
  • CCTEECCTEE Join Date: 2013-06-20 Member: 185634Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Congratz and hope to get you back casting soon-ish!
    koko.gif
  • VenatosVenatos Join Date: 2012-03-31 Member: 149762Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Gold
    congrats on your bundle of joy and sleep deprivation! ;)
    enjoy and try to get an hour or 2 every now and then for some me-time.
  • DC_DarklingDC_Darkling Join Date: 2003-07-10 Member: 18068Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver
    Thanks for the casting and many luck and gratz. :)
  • Cannon_FodderAUSCannon_FodderAUS Brisbane, AU Join Date: 2013-06-23 Member: 185664Members, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited May 2014
    Congrats RedDog, on the new pup. I have 2 of my own (both boys). And I only got back to gaming since the younger one turned 3. Get your sleep now, because the next 6 months = sleep deprived.

Can I be so bold as to ask forum goers to go to RedDog's twitch and donate $2 to celebrate the pup? It is sort of like a baby shower gift for Reddog for all the good times. I will do this after work.

Best of luck buddy.
  • It's Super Effective!It's Super Effective! Join Date: 2012-08-28 Member: 156625Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow
    @Reddog, I demand a Clifford the big red dog Halloween costume pic of the new pup ASAP!
    Gorge onesie. Or onos.
  • CarNagE1CarNagE1 Poland Join Date: 2003-05-14 Member: 16298Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter, Subnautica Playtester
    Congrats RedDog it will be hard but in a year every thing should be simple. Only first year is hard. Much changes in your life. But every smile will atoneth every bad sleepless day. Congrats. Hope to see you casting soon.
  • FlaterectomyFlaterectomy Netherlandistan Join Date: 2005-02-03 Member: 39643Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, NS2 Community Developer, Pistachionauts
    RedDog and co-caster RedPup! Make it happen! :D
  • RedDogRedDog Las Vegas Join Date: 2013-02-22 Member: 183267Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, WC 2013 - Shadow
    Appreciate it, guys! You definitely don't need to donate anything, but thanks to those of you that have already! It's going straight to diapers lol

And Ren - anytime you want to visit Vegas again, let me know! It may be a tad different the next time around. Don't know if we can roll in at 7am again after being on the strip all night!

P.S - love the idea of a gorge onesie, I'm gonna see if I can get something made...
  • VetinariVetinari Join Date: 2013-07-23 Member: 186325Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver
    P.S - love the idea of a gorge onesie, I'm gonna see if I can get something made...

Probably the closest we are ever going to get to gorge plushies
  • joohoo_n3djoohoo_n3d Join Date: 2012-10-30 Member: 164703Members, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Supporter
    @RedDog i will continue to check your youtube page for uploads and look forward to you randomly uploading a vid of you playing sometime in the future.
    congrats and i hope your wife and baby have a healthy fast delivery!! !
  • BensonBenson Join Date: 2012-03-07 Member: 148303Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow

Probably the closest we are ever going to get to gorge plushies

GorgePuppy?
  • It's Super Effective!It's Super Effective! Join Date: 2012-08-28 Member: 156625Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow
    @Reddog, in your absence, I've begun casting NSL matches, mostly Div 4, but it has it's following, so very fun to do.

I got a extra copy of NS2 donated from Cannon_FodderAUS that I hope to do something like a reddog's raffle during the NSL Season 4 Playoffs. :D
  • RedDogRedDog Las Vegas Join Date: 2013-02-22 Member: 183267Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, WC 2013 - Shadow
    @Reddog, in your absence, I've begun casting NSL matches, mostly Div 4, but it has it's following, so very fun to do.

I got a extra copy of NS2 donated from Cannon_FodderAUS that I hope to do something like a reddog's raffle during the NSL Season 4 Playoffs. :D

That's awesome, buddy!! Hey, Div 4 IS where it's at! I remember casting the craziest (not to mention some extremely comical!) games back in the day in div 3/4! Was a blast!

• Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue

Hey, why not just continue RedDog's Raffle? I mean, keep the name as a tribute on your channel, and show a pic of RedDog everytime you do a raffle. He will still be legendary when he returns :D
    @It's Super Effective!‌ I just saw the vid of Schwa being banned on LK, followed by the the LK vs She-wolves game. That was awesome!! Love it. Let me know when you do the raffle cast, so I can check it out on Twitch. I am in Aus, so likely not going to catch it on the live stream. If NS2 goes on sale again, I'll get you another copy for another raffle cast, alternately, I ll gift you a copy of the Kodiak DLC (that might be more awesome).

Cheers
  • joshhhjoshhh Milwaukee, WI Join Date: 2011-06-21 Member: 105717Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester
    I just saw the vid of Schwa being banned on LK,

Schwa 2 stonk!