Gibs' Gorge Hut - Consider it Home.

2»

Comments

• GibsGibs Join Date: 2013-09-25 Member: 188455Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Diamond, Subnautica Playtester Posts: 173 Advanced user
    JABBA THE HUT
    "I must combat the urge to see everything eyebex writes is stupid, i must."
  • LocklearLocklear [nexzil]kerrigan Join Date: 2012-05-01 Member: 151403Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, WC 2013 - Shadow Posts: 1,337 Advanced user
    gibs > all
    "If great visuals brings players in, great gameplay gets them to stay." - Valve
    Decoy
  • NeoQuaker1NeoQuaker1 New York Join Date: 2013-02-19 Member: 183182Members, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Gold, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter Posts: 34 Fully active user
    Gibs, I like your philosophy. Where do I donate? I google your server and didn't find a website.
  • GibsGibs Join Date: 2013-09-25 Member: 188455Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Diamond, Subnautica Playtester Posts: 173 Advanced user
    @NeoQuaker1 My Paypal email is [email protected] :D
    "I must combat the urge to see everything eyebex writes is stupid, i must."
  • CyberKunCyberKun Join Date: 2013-02-02 Member: 182733Members, Reinforced - Shadow Posts: 336 Fully active user
    Am I drunk? Am I high? What?
    Cyber_kun: Not going to invade again
    Cyber_kun: Well, least not in the area that requires you to run forever
    Lolgorgeous: np i appreciate you wasting 30 minutes of my time anyway

~~Dark Souls~~
  • NordicNordic Long term camping in Kodiak Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151995Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow Posts: 4,763 Advanced user
    I didn't realize the gorge hut was like a fine wine.
    From my perspective UWE has been trying to both with what little resources they have given to the game. They don't have an AAA budget, let alone an indie game budget. They have the budget of a game that has been out 6 years. I want to say, don't half ass two things, whole ass one thing. I just don't think they have the resources to do it. Unlike many of the people on the forums, I guess I am just happy they are at least trying even though I may not like what they end up doing.
  • RapGodRapGod Not entirely sure... Join Date: 2013-11-12 Member: 189322Members Posts: 799 Fully active user
    Actually just tried this server. Fun games with competent players. :-bd
    Don't ever ''get ban''.

Respect - Justice

If my posts don't make sense, blame it on my bipolar and carry on. It happens.
    radionautNeoQuaker1