Where Are The UWE Devs?

2»

Comments

• RoobubbaRoobubba Who you gonna call? Join Date: 2003-01-06 Member: 11930Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    ezekel wrote: »
    Squishpoke wrote: »
    james888 wrote: »

Perfect. You won't see it coming...

Just like how your wife didn't see it, either

was that a penis reference?

I think it was a reference to gambling-debt-induced financial oblivion.
  • BensonBenson Join Date: 2012-03-07 Member: 148303Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    Roobubba wrote: »

I think it was a reference to gambling-debt-induced financial oblivion.

Well that escalated quickly.
  • NordicNordic Long term camping in Kodiak Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151995Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow

I was talking about the big cat under my name, so possibly a penis reference.
  • RapGodRapGod Not entirely sure... Join Date: 2013-11-12 Member: 189322Members
    edited April 2014

I think so! He totally burned him. Get 'em, @james888, get 'em!

Everybody disagreed with my die plushy post. Well I stand by it! Lol
    But jokes aside, people want patches and hotfixes , while the devs are working on sn... and gorge plushies being owned by uwe... I sorta think they have better and more important things to work on. Not against the plushy gimmicks, it'd make the company more cash. Just sorta getting tired of the gorge plush threads/requests. If it happens, I doubt it'll be soon. But hey, I would happily be wrong!
  • BensonBenson Join Date: 2012-03-07 Member: 148303Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow

I was talking about the big cat under my name, so possibly a penis reference.

Heyyo?
  • cooliticcoolitic Right behind you Join Date: 2013-04-02 Member: 184609Members
    RapGod wrote: »

But jokes aside, people want patches and hotfixes , while the devs are working on sn... and gorge plushies being owned by uwe... I sorta think they have better and more important things to work on. Not against the plushy gimmicks, it'd make the company more cash. Just sorta getting tired of the gorge plush threads/requests. If it happens, I doubt it'll be soon. But hey, I would happily be wrong!

This is kind of a joke thread. No point in making serious thread since UWE releasing stuff goes through valve time.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    coolitic wrote: »

This is kind of a joke thread. No point in making serious thread since UWE releasing stuff goes through valve time.

Pfft Valve time has nothing on UWE time :>
  • VetinariVetinari Join Date: 2013-07-23 Member: 186325Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver
    Kouji_San wrote: »

Imagine Valve and UWE having a dev race.

Will NS3 or HL3 be released sooner?

Neither, of course :D
  • NordicNordic Long term camping in Kodiak Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151995Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow

Or combine forces into Natural Half Life Selection 3^2
  • VetinariVetinari Join Date: 2013-07-23 Member: 186325Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver

Well, if you really want to wait until the Heat Death of the universe...

Well, if you really want to wait until the Heat Death of the universe...
    Still sooner than HL3
  • cooliticcoolitic Right behind you Join Date: 2013-04-02 Member: 184609Members
    Guys, guys, Natural Selection 3 will just be a mod to Half Life 3. No need to get your jimmies rustled.

Hey, they are a small team!

• Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue

It doesn't matter what si... Wait I'll back off fer now...
    edited April 2014

'Twas a joke my friend. Tongue in cheek. :p

Edit - reread. Apparently you are joking too lol

'Twas a joke my friend. Tongue in cheek. :p

Edit - reread. Apparently you are joking too lol
    13962225586_def5f24a12_o.gif
  • MMZ_TorakMMZ_Torak Join Date: 2002-11-02 Member: 3770Members

Was that a penis reference?