you know your famous when....

2»

Comments

• NordicNordic Long term camping in Kodiak Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151995Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited April 2014
    Kouji_San wrote: »
    james888 wrote: »
    Narfwak wrote: »
    Cropped because, well, it's a playtest game and there's secrets to hide!
    LeSTp4i.png

I guess I forgot to take screenshots when the entire alien team changed their names to "Hallucination" but with different combinations of I, l and invisible characters to avoid duplicates.
    I totally see that railing man, breach of contract :D

Also sometime ago they did this to me, it was very confusing that PT http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=229151132

Is that the shadow skin onos in the background? If so... DO WANT! Much size such power.

Nostalgia skin
    Ns1 onos was that big! :o

• Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    LeSTp4i.png

I guess I forgot to take screenshots when the entire alien team changed their names to "Hallucination" but with different combinations of I, l and invisible characters to avoid duplicates.

Also sometime ago they did this to me, it was very confusing that PT http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=229151132

Is that the shadow skin onos in the background? If so... DO WANT! Much size such power.

Nostalgia skin

Back in the day they were F4 scary, also if you want that skin it's on the workshop here. It's just a simple reskin though ;)
  • VetinariVetinari Join Date: 2013-07-23 Member: 186325Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver
    LeSTp4i.png

Nostalgia skin

Back in the day they were F4 scary, also if you want that skin it's on the workshop here. It's just a simple reskin though ;)

I guess there was a reason they were called Onos
  • NordicNordic Long term camping in Kodiak Join Date: 2012-05-13 Member: 151995Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    LeSTp4i.png

Nostalgia skin

I am familiar with that skin there. Does it infact make onos that big, or do they stay the same size?
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    LeSTp4i.png

Nostalgia skin

I am familiar with that skin there. Does it infact make onos that big, or do they stay the same size?

Nope Onos hasn't changed, maybe it's that weird FoV distortion or maybe it's the color that makes him pop out and look more menacing?
  • NarfwakNarfwak Join Date: 2002-11-02 Member: 5258Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Playtest Lead, Forum Moderators, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Gold, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica PT Lead, NS2 Community Developer
    @narfwak, what is "flappy putin"?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • meatmachinemeatmachine South England Join Date: 2013-01-06 Member: 177858Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
  • MuckyMcFlyMuckyMcFly Join Date: 2012-03-19 Member: 148982Members, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Shadow
    hahahahaha.. I'm denying all knowledge... :-B
  • RegnarebRegnareb Join Date: 2007-08-26 Member: 62008Members, NS2 Playtester
    edited April 2014
    you know your famous when....

Cat+Ass+Trophy_df7feb_4738948.jpg