Anybody have the really really old version of docking?

BeigeAlertBeigeAlert Texas Join Date: 2013-08-08 Member: 186657Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
It's even older than the one on the workshop as "docking classic".

I don't want to play it, I just want to walk around, for nostalgia. It was the first map I ever played ns2 on.

It's the one from this loading screen. Weird that it even came up. I did "reconnect" through the console and that was the first image.

Comments

• Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    Do you mean the version at release? Or one of the older builds? The oldest version I have of Docking is from Beta Build 215, and I also have the release version from launch. Let me know which one you'd prefer :D
  • AurOn2AurOn2 COOKIES! FREEDOM, AND BISCUITS! Australia Join Date: 2012-01-13 Member: 140224Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Forum staff
    Can we just have like a large stockpile of all revisions of maps? I would love to see the original tram and summits again. particularly tram.

By all i mean as many as possible.
  • Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    Can we have webspace to store this sort of thing? I have quite a bit of stuff to upload, but only started saving stuff in Build193. I don't have every build, but I have quite a lot :D
  • cooliticcoolitic Right behind you Join Date: 2013-04-02 Member: 184609Members
    You mean before they changed a few rooms next to generator?
  • BeigeAlertBeigeAlert Texas Join Date: 2013-08-08 Member: 186657Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    edited March 2014
    Oh what the hell? I had attached an image, but it disappeared.

Trying again...

But yea @Soul_Rider that might be the one. I think I got it at release, so that's probably the one. This loading screen is still with the game, under "docking" not "ns2_docking" for some reason. You can see all the old map layouts there.

You wouldn't by chance have the old refinery and veil layouts would you? :D
    I have a few different maps.. hit me on steam and i'll share with you what I have :D
  • BeigeAlertBeigeAlert Texas Join Date: 2013-08-08 Member: 186657Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    Sure, sent you a PM.
  • AdambeanAdambean Cardiff, South Wales Join Date: 2005-06-03 Member: 53038Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
    AurOn2 wrote: »
    Can we just have like a large stockpile of all revisions of maps? I would love to see the original tram and summits again. particularly tram.

By all i mean as many as possible.

I concur. Had an hour long game on the previous docking (b248) a couple of days ago. Loved it. :)