Thank you UWE for the awesome shirt & book!

joohoo_n3djoohoo_n3d Join Date: 2012-10-30 Member: 164703Members, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Supporter
edited February 2014 in NS2 General Discussion
just got my onos reward art book and shirt today and i love'm :)
some of those skulk concepts...too freakin' cool! i want shadow skulk concept #1!! !
and those wonderfully moody and exciting biodome concepts that i've never seen before the art book...well, i've really enjoyed playing on/in them!

thank you UWE, can't wait for the Poster! !!

:-j :D >:D<

Comments

• ZalamaelZalamael Join Date: 2013-08-18 Member: 186949Members
    edited February 2014
    Wow, I remember that thread from 4 months ago when you first brought up you hadn't received them!

Good for you man, and shame on UWE for taking so long!

They should at least have offered you a complimentary reach-around for the delay!
  • RedDogRedDog Las Vegas Join Date: 2013-02-22 Member: 183267Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, WC 2013 - Shadow
    Zalamael wrote: »
    They should at least have offered you a complimentary reach-around for the delay!

Oh those happened. You just didn't even notice... :D
  • ZalamaelZalamael Join Date: 2013-08-18 Member: 186949Members
    not-that-reach-around.jpg

No!!! That's just wrong!
  • ZaggyZaggy NullPointerException The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-12-10 Member: 24214Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Onos, Subnautica Playtester
    Also received T-Shirt and artbook, cheers!
  • ZaggyZaggy NullPointerException The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-12-10 Member: 24214Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Onos, Subnautica Playtester
    This was linked on playtester chat:
    BgMM-lSIcAAde9G.jpg
    Onos goodies have finally arrived :D Thanks @UWEDev! Will be sporting this bad boy at the @NS2WC finals in Cologne! pic.twitter.com/OQzawCiXID
  • joohoo_n3djoohoo_n3d Join Date: 2012-10-30 Member: 164703Members, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Supporter
    i'm glad someone got a pic...maybe someone else will capture the other pages for the community and post them in here too!
  • vartijavartija Join Date: 2007-03-02 Member: 60193Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Shadow
    Got mine today as well. Thanks uwe! Now the artbook goes to my bookshelf waiting to become priceless collector's item!
  • MazzaMazza Join Date: 2010-11-22 Member: 75194Members, Reinforced - Onos
    Mine came in the mail too today.
    Very impressive with the quality with the artbook.
  • Soul_RiderSoul_Rider Mod Bean Join Date: 2004-06-19 Member: 29388Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    Is that a print edition of the Artbook that came with the deluxe versions? Or is it a different artbook?
    It's a completely different artbook.
    It's a Hard-case artbook measuring 20cm (W) x 18cm (H).
    The artbook mainly covers the new content that was introduced in the Reinforced build.
    A lot of concept art pictures covering Biodome map.
    Female marine concept art in her black and standard armour
    9 different concept arts for the Shadow Skulk.
    8 different concept arts for the Elite Assault helmet/visor.
    A few different concepts for (what I believe to be) the cluster grenade.
    The last one however titled XM77 (Stun Module) looks like a standard German handgrenade. Possibly a new toy to play with in the future?

There is one concept art where it shows a lone marine in the middle of what looks to be an Alien planet wasteland. Very wide and open.

It's hard to take pictures/scan the artbook as I rather not make any major creases in it and ruin the quality :/
  • Cannon_FodderAUSCannon_FodderAUS Brisbane, AU Join Date: 2013-06-23 Member: 185664Members, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    can you take pictures with a camera? I would love to look at the concept art of what you described.
    /drools
  • ZinkeyZinkey Join Date: 2013-06-25 Member: 185694Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester
    Thanks again UWE, never wearing another tshirt again!

Mazza wrote: »
    There is one concept art where it shows a lone marine in the middle of what looks to be an Alien planet wasteland. Very wide and open.

If Im not mistaken this is a concept art for the skybox/exterior areas in Biodome. If you use free spectate and check out the area outside Reception its pretty much like that picture, its deffo one of my favourites in the book :)

• Ren26Ren26 Join Date: 2013-06-30 Member: 185811Members
    Zinkey wrote: »
    Thanks again UWE, never wearing another tshirt again!

Mazza wrote: »

If Im not mistaken this is a concept art for the skybox/exterior areas in Biodome. If you use free spectate and check out the area outside Reception its pretty much like that picture, its deffo one of my favourites in the book :)

This Zinkey guy sounds gross and unreasonable.
  • RoobubbaRoobubba Who you gonna call? Join Date: 2003-01-06 Member: 11930Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    So gutted that all the onos tiers ran out by the time I could get to a computer at Reinforced. :(
  • Infinity_XInfinity_X USA Join Date: 2013-12-17 Member: 190195Members
    edited February 2014
    It is a great shirt. Damn shame for those of us that missed it.
  • joohoo_n3djoohoo_n3d Join Date: 2012-10-30 Member: 164703Members, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Supporter
    Infinity_X wrote: »
    It is a great shirt. Damn shame for those of us that missed it.
    @Infinity_X at least you can still order the shirt from the store!

Zalamael wrote: »

I was hoping they would throw in a Gorge plushie. That would've been awesome if they did!
  • cooliticcoolitic Right behind you Join Date: 2013-04-02 Member: 184609Members
    edited February 2014
    I want a super-sized gorge plushie that can shoot lazors.