Parasite Alien Life Form

kevsta545kevsta545 Connecticut Join Date: 2014-01-02 Member: 191571Members
So I think a parasite type alien would be really cool, like mind control or something, share your ideas!

Comments

• NedStarNedStar Join Date: 2013-08-30 Member: 187224Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited January 2014
    Doesn't work well in FPS, losing control of your character and being unable to do anything about it is pretty annoying. NS1 had devour which basically allowed the onos to eat a marine. The player would be stuck inside the onos until he was slowly devoured. Sounds like a lot of fun until you're on the receiving end of it.
  • meatmachinemeatmachine South England Join Date: 2013-01-06 Member: 177858Members, NS2 Playtester, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
    kevsta545 wrote: »
    So I think a parasite type alien would be really cool, like mind control or something, share your ideas!
    Skulks 2nd primary attack is 'parasite' which allows you to see marines locations and position even through walls! Hope you're happy with that :D
  • _INTER__INTER_ Join Date: 2009-08-08 Member: 68392Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited January 2014
    I thought you meant parasiting your Alien friends to make them visible through walls aswell (for a bigger range as currently possible?).
    It would actually be a nice idea and NS1 like too.
    That moment when you charge in and everyone behind you had gone somewhere else.
    :-\"