NS2Stats Badges country flag not showing in scoreboard

zer02zer02 Join Date: 2013-08-06 Member: 186590Members Posts: 11 Fully active user
Hello,

I just installed all plugins I needed. One plugin is not working correctly, somehow.
https://github.com/BrightPaul/NS2Stats.com/wiki/NS2Stats-Badges

NS2Stats-Badges. I installed Shine, Player Badges and NS2Stats. Inside my console I can see NS2stats running. I also installed the required mod (meets bindable). There is a ns2statsbadges.json created in my shine/plugins directory showing flags: "true". But when I join my server flags arent displayed in the scoreboard. Does someone know what causes this problem?

Thanks!!

Comments

• GhoulofGSG9GhoulofGSG9 Join Date: 2013-03-31 Member: 184566Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Pistachionauts Posts: 2,831 admin
    edited December 2013
    Hi i'm the dev of ns2stats, could you add me at Steam (GhoulofGSG9).

Best way to fix this issue is to look at your server directly.
    Developer, Modder and Server Admin of Survival of the Fattest - Ingame Nick: Ghoul
  • zer02zer02 Join Date: 2013-08-06 Member: 186590Members Posts: 11 Fully active user
    Hey, flags were showing up, but were hidden. This happend because of multiple badges. I had to press Esc and click on the flag icon, which hides the Admin Icon. It wont show both. Admin + Flag + Donator Icon. It can show Admin+Donator or Flag+Donator.
  • GhoulofGSG9GhoulofGSG9 Join Date: 2013-03-31 Member: 184566Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Pistachionauts Posts: 2,831 admin
    edited December 2013
    zer02 wrote: »
    Hey, flags were showing up, but were hidden. This happend because of multiple badges. I had to press Esc and click on the flag icon, which hides the Admin Icon. It wont show both. Admin + Flag + Donator Icon. It can show Admin+Donator or Flag+Donator.

This is because atm it's not possible to show multiple badges with the badge mod. I'm still waiting that huze adds this.

Developer, Modder and Server Admin of Survival of the Fattest - Ingame Nick: Ghoul
  • zer02zer02 Join Date: 2013-08-06 Member: 186590Members Posts: 11 Fully active user
    zer02 wrote: »

This is because atm it's not possible to show multiple badges with the badge mod. I'm still waiting that huze adds this.

Thanks Ghoul.