The Generosity Thread

Comments

• davehdaveh Join Date: 2013-01-10 Member: 178731Members, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow
  • HypergripHypergrip Suspect Germany Join Date: 2002-11-23 Member: 9689Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor
    edited March 2013
    expired. please delete
  • EvillbunnyEvillbunny Join Date: 2013-03-24 Member: 184348Members
    Hello folks! I just got the chance to play this for the first time over the free weekend, and it is one of the first games in a long time where I have just had a blast discovering everything! Kudos to UWE! Anyways, I can't offer anything to trade for a copy, and can only hope for generosity. However, I may be getting money in a week or two, and if anyone is kind enough to gift me a copy before then, I would gladly buy them a game of the same value.

If you are so kind, you can add me here. http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheEvillbunny/
  • sasha1932sasha1932 Join Date: 2013-03-24 Member: 184310Members
    I don't thing that anyone will add me and send ns2... but if you have a copy and you are generous... http://steamcommunity.com/id/NeryGamerPro
  • davehdaveh Join Date: 2013-01-10 Member: 178731Members, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited March 2013
    Have a few more Copies add me! And also please have some play time on your account no 10 hours total with all games! http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197965616990
    Have even more copies to give away
  • StimraugStimraug Join Date: 2013-04-07 Member: 184692Members
    Added you daveh, I'd really enjoy a copy. Same Steam username as here. Thanks in advance!!
  • iyoshiyosh Join Date: 2013-05-06 Member: 185151Members
    NS1 was fun - Do you have any more copies daveh? I added you.
  • VongimiVongimi Join Date: 2013-05-15 Member: 185241Members
    edited May 2013
    Hey, I play NS2 myself but my group of friends has a VERY hard time selecting a new game to play.  They like to just play what they already have so there is no risk of buying a bad game.  I have been working them on NS2 for a bit, it might be possible.  If I could get 1 copy to give to one of my friends, maybe his good review will tip the others over into buying the game.

• HaseoHaseo Join Date: 2013-05-24 Member: 185356Members
    edited May 2013
    Hello, Is there anyone who could give me a Copie of Natural Selection 2? If they got extra.. I've been trying to get it ever since Last sale Unfortunately I don't have money to Purchase it myself ?It would be very kind if anyone could help me with it I love the game [Tried it on weekend 2x Day free] Ever since I love it Thank you!! =)

Steam name:StrikeEternal

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Personal Information:I love to have new friends both Steam/Real life, Spending time with family and friends gives me great joy and pleasure to see them happy which matters the most cause that moment is very special in it's own way for both me and for them!

Hobbies:I love to read books/Listen to Music/Play Game on steam/Looking out at the window when rains and watch sunset!

Quotes:Attaining one's dream requires a stern will and Unfailing determination!

Rules:Never Hurt someone's feeling no matter who they are or what they done to me/Be nice to everyone and most importantly Respect Woman/girl and Elderly!! =)

Dreams:Well.... I don't have much but the few I have are large! =3

P.S !!! Feel free to Add me as friend too [I wish to make new friends] ^_^

edited June 2013
    Haven't been around lately sorry just got back but I have free copies! Not sure who still needs it but hit me up http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197965616990. Strike and sti it looks like you already have it cause you have play time but I'll add you and double chexk
  • NickytrickyNickytricky Join Date: 2013-06-28 Member: 185746Members
    hey daveh id really like a copy please i been really wanting this game if u have a copy to spare itd really help me out im Nickytricky on steam u can add me if u do and gift me a copy if u can ty in advance reguardless the results
  • TitsmcgeeeTitsmcgeee Join Date: 2013-06-28 Member: 185747Members
    hi i would really love this game if anyone has a spare copy i would really appreciate it! http://steamcommunity.com/id/8328/ add me and we can play if you like!
  • lord_asuryanlord_asuryan Join Date: 2013-07-13 Member: 186092Members
    Hi Daveh, added you on Steam.
    I'd really like a copy of NS2, I've been looking at it for quite a while, but am on a very tight budget.
    thanks!
  • pinepine Join Date: 2012-11-08 Member: 168276Members
    I have one I think (I'm not too familiar with this steam gift system, but it says i can send ns2 to someone)
    I don't know how I got it, maybe a preorder special?
  • FtDLulzFtDLulz Join Date: 2013-07-26 Member: 186405Members
    Well, I bought the game during the Summer Sale, but my friend didn't get it in time. Could I get him a copy? Add me at awsomepossum18, thanks.
  • foxyfennecfoxyfennec Join Date: 2013-08-03 Member: 186550Members
    edited August 2013
    I'd love a key for the pre-order special edition because I want black female marine armour. When I found out it wouldn't be limited dlc I became this sad little kitten in real life :(

I even offered to do the voice acting for free. I have a sob story and everything.
  • HeluoSHeluoS Join Date: 2010-01-17 Member: 70191Members
    How can I tell what edition I have for certain? I pre-ordered and have a spare copy as a result but can't see anywhere to tell me which copy this spare is.
  • swirlyglassesswirlyglasses Join Date: 2013-08-19 Member: 186981Members
    HeluoS wrote: »
    How can I tell what edition I have for certain? I pre-ordered and have a spare copy as a result but can't see anywhere to tell me which copy this spare is.

I'm sure this isn't the only way to find out, but if you right click on NS2 in your steam library,>properties>dlc, you should be able to see what edition you have. If you have the deluxe edition you should see only: Natural Selection 2 - Deluxe armour Retail".

If you have the special edition which was available years ago, you'll also have Natural Selection 2 - Black armour Retail".

I'd love to have the special edition if you have it.
  • GISPGISP Battle Gorge Denmark Join Date: 2004-03-20 Member: 27460Members, Playtest Lead, Forum Moderators, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Onos, WC 2013 - Gold, Subnautica Playtester, Forum staff
    edited August 2013
    HeluoS wrote: »

I'm sure this isn't the only way to find out, but if you right click on NS2 in your steam library,>properties>dlc, you should be able to see what edition you have. If you have the deluxe edition you should see only: Natural Selection 2 - Deluxe armour Retail".

If you have the special edition which was available years ago, you'll also have Natural Selection 2 - Black armour Retail".

I'd love to have the special edition if you have it.
    @HeluoS @swirlyglasses - This is how :)http://imgur.com/a/KO4RN
    Further more, the concept art and all the other goodies you get from the deluxe version is located in your appdata/natural selection 2 folder.
  • AlleviatesAlleviates Join Date: 2013-08-28 Member: 187117Members
    Hey if anyone is kind enough to give me a free copy of ns2 that would be very generous of you. My steam name is as same as on this forums, Alleviates. thank you guys so much :)
  • xen32xen32 Join Date: 2012-10-18 Member: 162676Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    For those who want to spend on reinforced programm more than 75$, but not 8000$, I will gladly accept your spare reinforced skin :P
  • HeluoSHeluoS Join Date: 2010-01-17 Member: 70191Members
    Alleviates wrote: »
    Hey if anyone is kind enough to give me a free copy of ns2 that would be very generous of you. My steam name is as same as on this forums, Alleviates. thank you guys so much :)

Gentleman!!

Mine is the same as in that pic :-)

I have this in inventory, doubt its a special edition copy?

hubvIav.png
  • telvtelv Join Date: 2013-08-30 Member: 187339Members
    I would greatly appreciate a copy if anyone has a spare their not using, Thanks.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198091053191/
  • YoungTrotskyYoungTrotsky Join Date: 2007-03-09 Member: 60307Members
    Greatly enjoyed quick game on free weekend, if anyone has a spare copy I'd be very appreciative to have it :)
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198082143710/
  • iClearSkiesiClearSkies Join Date: 2012-09-22 Member: 160359Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
    I have a Spare copy of NS2 from the Alpha stages. If you want it I only require a few things.

Name: (optional)
    NS1 Veteran?:
    Why you are seeking charity:
    Who is best pony?:
    What you would do with a free copy?:

Email responses to IClearSkies@outlook.com and ill update in 3-5 days of who gave the best responses and overall who received the copy.
  • Scorpion4343Scorpion4343 United States Join Date: 2013-11-05 Member: 189017Members
    Hey! I would really appreciate a copy if you have a spare one or feeling generous, I would really love to play this game but I'm short on money, Send me a message with your Steam ID and I will add you, Thanks very much in advance.
  • GeekavengerGeekavenger Join Date: 2012-08-31 Member: 157117Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    I have a spare Humble Bundle Key for the first person to respond to this.
  • shriikeshriike Join Date: 2013-03-27 Member: 184461Members
    I have a spare Humble Bundle Key for the first person to respond to this.
    Hello there
  • FtDLulzFtDLulz Join Date: 2013-07-26 Member: 186405Members
    I have a Humble Bundle gift link for anyone who replies to this asking for the key. I'll send you a PM with the link.

Alternatively, you can buy the Humble Jumbo Bundle and get Natural Selection for around $4.00 at the Humble Bundle website.