TB mentioned Natural Selection!

EucomolhamasEucomolhamas Join Date: 2013-03-10 Member: 183841Members, Reinforced - Shadow

Comments

• MonkfishMonkfish Sonic-boom-inducing buttcheeks of terrifying speed! Join Date: 2003-06-03 Member: 16972Members
    That's not exactly something to be proud of.
  • NazoNazo Such Is Life in The Zone Join Date: 2010-12-16 Member: 75720Members, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Gold
    If this was your reaction to him simply mentioning NS2

Are you going have a seizure when he releases a Post reinforced/PAX NS2 footage talking about the game
  • HamletHamlet Join Date: 2008-08-17 Member: 64837Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    There is no such thing as bad publicity.
    NS2 left its mark, that's nice.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    A "scorpian" @ 13:50 hmm
  • ezekelezekel Join Date: 2012-11-29 Member: 173589Members, NS2 Map Tester
    am I the only person who thinks this guy is absolute garbage?

I don't want him mentioning anything, in fact I'd be happy if he just completely stopped posting videos
  • Maxx11_v2.0Maxx11_v2.0 Join Date: 2012-11-18 Member: 172221Members
    TB has covered NS2 several times and mentioned it in unrelated videos like the podcast on more than one occasion.
    ezekel wrote: »
    am I the only person who thinks this guy is absolute garbage?
    I don't want him mentioning anything, in fact I'd be happy if he just completely stopped posting videos

You must be one PewDiePies "bros" /:)

In all seriousness though, I generally enjoy TBs videos. Hes had his share of drama, especially if he goes off the rails in the comments section, but I usually find his videos informative and entertaining. Its a matter of taste, I for one don't get the appeal of PewDiePie and yet hes the most popular guy on youtube at the moment. To each his own.
  • SwiftspearSwiftspear Custim tital Join Date: 2003-10-29 Member: 22097Members
    Kouji_San wrote: »
    A "scorpian" @ 13:50 hmm

It's cool man, there's no flappingless hovaring
  • NarfwakNarfwak Join Date: 2002-11-02 Member: 5258Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, Playtest Lead, Forum Moderators, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Gold, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica PT Lead, NS2 Community Developer
    He recorded some really great gameplay footage at PAX that he never posted. I'm a little miffed as it was probably the best game we played during the entire convention and he kept saying he would eventually post all the PAX content.