Inside a head of a division 2 team WongaNS

HynipsHynips Join Date: 2013-09-06 Member: 187881Members
Greetings,

For a longer time I've been acting as a commander for division 2 team WongaNS. I've had the privileged to play with personalities that my team offers. It's been a bumpy ride, but we- and especially I have improved tons since joining the team (I had under 100 hours played before joining, mind you), and felt like watching our games back would be not only good practice, but also great fun! So I went ahead and blew the dust off my chosen streaming program OBS, and started streaming our matches. Later I found out people actually are interested in watching division 2 team from commander's point of view.

We produce content around 3 times a week, by streaming our PCW matches from my POV, with our mumble conversations included so you can follow better on strategies! Whether you're either trying to get into the competitive side of Natural Selection 2, or just want to watch a team play it out you should go to check our Youtube channel out!

Hynips, commander of WongaNS

Comments

• Slayar_auSlayar_au Join Date: 2013-08-28 Member: 187122Members
    I haven't viewed commander FPS vods before but I'm sure they will help new comms. My concern is though that a lot of comming goes on inside your head, not on your screen.

Still, I'd be doing the same thing if the Australian internet had more than 60kb/s uploads. In fact, I already ahve OBS installed for this purpose.

Nice, Hypnips!
  • casan0vaxcasan0vax Cloverfield, USA Join Date: 2012-11-04 Member: 166663Members, WC 2013 - Shadow
    Always nice to see commanders streaming their POVs! There aren't too many doing it these days anymore, so kudos to you and your initiative, because there is definitely an audience looking for this stuff :)

Good luck with all your matches and the World Championship! GO UNDERDOGS!
  • JektJekt Join Date: 2012-02-05 Member: 143714Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow
    Mooooooooooore streeeeeeamers~!